Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Offeror shall provide for the tasks documented in this narrative on a best effort, Level of Effort (LOE) basis with the number of FTEs listed under labor categories. The hours will be managed at the overall level.
The Customer is seeking a Software Engineer to be part of a small team that enhances and supports the Customer’s premier web-based application. The Candidate shall support a mission-critical production application that provides information for policy makers throughout the Customer’s organization and all affiliated organizations. All development will be performed on a fully scalable, completely automated AWS platform. The technology stack includes modern versions of Ruby on Rails, Linux, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Vue, and Twitter Bootstrap.
The Candidate shall provide development engineering to the project for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. To do this, the Candidate shall maintain a strong awareness of technical trends in information technology, and develop and maintain an awareness of on-going IT projects and requirements. Additionally, the Candidate shall provide analysis, design, development, deployment, and lifecycle support for innovative applications.
Position Level: Level 4 – Full Performance
Salary Range: Up to $100,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Demonstrated experience in an Agile team environment.
Demonstrated Ruby on Rails software development experience including automated testing.
Demonstrated experience collaborating with customers to refine requirements and provide user solutions.
Demonstrated Linux development experience with standard tool compilation and build processes.
Demonstrated experience with the Capistrano deployment tool within the customer space.
Demonstrated experience with AWS technologies, particularly CloudFormation and CloudWatch.
Demonstrated experience autoscaling EC2 production instances based on variable user traffic.
Demonstrated experience with database query languages and systems such as MySQL and RDS.
Demonstrated experience configuring and deploying Elasticsearch and Kibana.
Demonstrated experience integrating accessibility standards into modern web methods.
Experience with front-end design toolkits such as Twitter Bootstrap.
Demonstrated experience with version control, including Git.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -PJ765