Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Customer seeks a Systems Architect to perform systems architecture, software engineering, and technical expertise in support of operational planning, implementation and engineering tasks. Lines of effort shall include direct operational support by facilitating data gathering in highly technical situations, providing engineering design and implementation of data triage capabilities, and providing technical expertise to support the development of strategic operational goals. The Systems Architect shall work closely with the Customer supporting operational planning processes, and will accompany the Customer on domestic and foreign travel for this purpose. The Systems Architect shall provide engineering support for data triage and assessment in the field and at Customer’s site by applying knowledge of Linux, cluster, and cloud computing capabilities, especially the Hadoop ecosystem and related distributed technologies such as Kafka and Presto. The Candidate shall work closely with other Candidate resources to ingest new data and use it to inform new operations.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. (Mandatory) Understanding of large distributed data systems, cloud infrastructure, and network architecture
2. (Mandatory) Cloud environments
3. (Mandatory) Data management environments
4. (Mandatory) Development environments
5. (Mandatory) AWS environments
6. (Mandatory) HDFS environments
7. (Mandatory) Cloudera environments
8. (Mandatory) Spark environments
9. (Mandatory) Presto environments
10. (Mandatory) SQL environments
11. (Mandatory) Working close to the mission on a team of operations officers, technical officers, and operators
12. (Mandatory) Overseas assisting operations in technical debriefings
13. (Mandatory) Programming skills in multiple languages
14. (Mandatory) Multiple computing environments
15. (Desired) Technical appreciation of online architecture
16. (Desired) Technical appreciation of network exploitation
17. (Desired) Technical appreciation of server configurations
18. (Desired) Technical appreciation of data centers
19. (Desired) Understanding of the encrypted chat ecosystem
20. (Desired) Understanding of encryption methodologies
21. (Desired) Understanding of encryption methodologies
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -LJ657-002