Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Customer is looking for a Software Developer to join a small data services team responsible for ingesting, monitoring, and maintaining a common data layer and creating efficient data structures to support data science activities. The Developer will work closely with members of the data services team, as well as with a dev-ops team, which together are responsible for delivering and maintaining a dynamic data science prototyping environment that provides users with compute resources and shared services, tools, and data. Project priorities are managed by staff managers. Developer support for the data services team will include: 1. Create data ingestion workflows to populate a common data layer with a standard formatted data product. 2. Create and maintain a common data ingestion framework that is used to streamline the addition of new data sets to the common data layer. 3. Monitor and maintain data ingestion workflows to ensure that data continues to flow into the system on a reliable basis. 4. Create efficient data structures that can be used to streamline access to common mission and analytical functions. 5. Provide technical support to data scientists and other users of the environment; apply knowledge gained from interaction with users to improve and advance the analytic environment by engaging with the environment dev-ops team to ensure evolving needs/capabilities are being captured and developed.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. (Mandatory) Java programming
2. (Mandatory) Linux
3. (Mandatory) Bash scripting
4. (Mandatory) Apache Hadoop and/or Spark
5. (Mandatory) AWS
6. (Mandatory) Amazon services
7. (Mandatory) SQL
8. (Mandatory) Relational database technologies
9. (Mandatory) Code repositiories
10. (Mandatory) Build/deployment pipelines
11. (Mandatory) Jenkins
12. (Mandatory) Git
13. (Mandatory) ETL pipelines
14. (Desired) NiFi
15. (Desired) Docker
16. (Desired) Avro
17. (Desired) S3
18. (Desired) EC2
19. (Desired) PostgreSQL
20. (Desired) MySQL
21. (Desired) RDS
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -LJ642-002