Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Customer develops and maintains enterprise access control solutions to ensure secure data sharing. Customer requires system engineering support to provide total systems perspectives and technical understanding of relationships, dependencies, and requirements, as well as ensure deployments are well documented and meet SecDevOps standards. The systems engineering work spans multiple missions and environments. The development of these systems are managed using an agile methodology where the team decomposes user stories which are tracked using JIRA. The Customer requires a Systems Engineer to perform system engineering and system administration functions on systems such as Common Services or Identity and Access Management (IdAM), Data Dictionary (DAD), Customer Registration (eREG), and application auditing systems. They will work with stakeholders to implement systems build outs, recommend systems improvements to increase efficiency of operations, and translate requirements into platform infrastructure and software specifications. The Systems Engineer will design, document and build a capability to report real time monitoring information and perform operations and maintenance activities for systems, to include performing monitoring and alerting, as well as ensuring availability, stability, performance, and recovery. They should be prepared to define system capacity and performance standards, maintain infrastructure platforms with current software releases, and update or create system design and technical specifications documentation and operations and maintenance standard operating procedures and How-To’s. The Systems Engineer will configure and maintain infrastructure associated with the cloud environment; design, document, and automate the build of AWS infrastructure; and support the AWS infrastructure for new systems. They will test system improvements and changes, conduct systems deployments, and support system re-accreditation. Additionally, the Systems Engineer will design, develop, and operate systems that automate code deployment and testing and write or modify scripts (e.g. bash scripts) to perform automation.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. (Mandatory) Application Programing Interface (API) Gateways
2. (Mandatory) AWS Services
3. (Mandatory) Configuring Apache web servers
4. (Mandatory) Configuring Tomcat web servers
5. (Mandatory) HTTPS/HTTP services and how to test them
6. (Mandatory) Using software version control tools
7. (Mandatory) Using DevOps tools
8. (Mandatory) Linux and issuing commands for activities such as process monitoring, file management, and searching.
9. (Mandatory) Accessing and managing Linux servers from a Windows Workstation
10. (Mandatory) Creating system engineering documents and diagrams
11. (Mandatory) Integrating COTS solutions into a large scale IT enterprise systems
12. (Mandatory) Using JIRA and supporting decomposition of features into stories
13. (Mandatory) Assessing, documenting and tracking new requirements and follow-on technical exchange meetings (TEMs)
14. (Desired) Evaluating and applying new technologies to enterprise Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) services
15. (Desired) Software deployment in the Customer’s environment
16. (Desired) Testing practices for attributes, resource metadata, and access control components
17. (Desired) Enterprise level attribute federation
18. (Desired) Customer’s networks
19. (Desired) Customer’s Intranet System(s)
20. (Desired) Supporting information systems security analyses or reviews
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -LJ1145-001