Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Test Engineer; McLean/Tysons; M-F Core Hours; Required skills: development of test cases as part of an agile team; using a test automation framework and tools (such as SmartBear, IBM Rational functional tester, etc); use of an IDE (such as IntelliJ, Eclipse, Visual Studio, etc) for development and execution of test scripts; managing testing for multiple applications during the concurrent development cycles; regression, integration, API, and/or functional testing; developing and managing test plans and cases.
Position Level: Level 4 – Full Performance
Salary Range: Up to $149,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
A System Tester with a technical background is needed to support customer Applications Team. This resource will provide quality assurance for all applications developed within customer organization, develop and maintain test plans and scripts to identify software problems and causes. This resource will also provide the team with analysis and recommendations for automation of test suites and develop the automated scripts which will decrease the time needed to perform testing, as well as decrease the likelihood of bugs or unplanned outages.
Customer’s portfolio of applications is in need of a Software Applications Tester to develop, perform/support manual and automated unit and integration testing as well as post deployment validation of components. This tester will join a team which includes both developers and engineers responsible for implementing all segments of the system but will focus on the UI, middle tier API, the integration with the data layer and authentication and authorization requirements. The team uses an agile methodology to plan and develop software. Candidate must have strong communication skills and will work side by side with project team on a daily basis. He/she should have the flexibility to work in a team environment with contractors from multiple companies. The tester will participate in formal and informal reviews at pre-determined points throughout the development cycle and participates as a member of the agile development team.
The Contractor shall have experience developing and executing test plans, procedures and scenarios for unit, process, functional, system integration and Agile (deliverable) acceptance testing. This position will require the ability to write test cases and scenarios. They will consult with the development and operations teams to test applications, ensure new applications and software modifications meet requirements and perform satisfactorily in the system environment(s). They will document the success(es) and/or failure(s) of all executed test procedures.
The candidate shall have the following required skills and demonstrated experience with:
• The development of test cases as part of an agile team.
• Using a test automation framework and tools (such as SmartBear, IBM Rational functional tester, etc).
• The use of an IDE (such as IntelliJ, Eclipse, Visual Studio, etc) for development and execution of test scripts.
• Managing testing for multiple applications during the concurrent development cycles.
• Regression, Integration, API, and/or Functional testing.
• Developing and managing test plans and cases.
• Minimum 3 years related experience
• Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -E920-241