Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
System Administrator (SA)s incrementally install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain hardware and software to ensure the availability and functionality of systems. This position is for a new mission critical program that provides Government-wide Identity Credential Access Management (ICAM) services. The individual will work in an Agile Scrum Team environment, providing services to monitor and administer the operational baseline to include, the software baselines. Candidates will be required to have operations experience supporting critical mission systems and supporting customers in multiple geographical locations. Duties include software installation and configuration in support of the customer environment, decommissioning of legacy systems, operating system upgrades to mission systems, monitoring and doing systems checks, supporting on-call pager duty, and evaluating performance of systems and providing tuning recommendations.
SAs provides expertise for the resolution of technical problems, troubleshoots products and modifies products to customer requirements. Reviews system and configurations to ensure successful implementation of services into production. Maintains system stability through advanced analytical techniques, timely resolution of incidents, and proactive maintenance to provide the maximum availability and optimal Mean Time to Repair. Partners with developers and engineers to reduce reoccurring incidents. Provides consultative assistance during off hours as needed. Assist in developing continuous process improvement for support tools, troubleshooting techniques. Apply expertise in the installation, configuration, operations, and maintenance of customer architectures:
Focus on improving the stability and performance of the platform, maintaining and improving the security posture of the domain, continuous monitoring of system health, and troubleshooting issues that arise.
Accountable for operating system and application systems that support the infrastructure.
Responsibilities on these systems include SA engineering, operations and maintenance, and research and development to ensure continual operation.
Ability to quickly respond to system anomalies and independently make configuration updates to ensure 99.999% system availability requirements.
Monitor system performance and take corrective actions as required
Design, develop and implement new application monitoring software, as well as customizing existing monitoring tools to fit program needs.
Document incidents, workaround, root cause analysis, and corrective actions
Perform system checkouts and testing of system upgrades and patches in the operational environments
Coordinate with enterprise partners on system outages and make decisions on system failover
Independently represent the program in supporting consumer or mission partner maintenance activities
Collaborating with other systems administrators, storage administrators, application developers, and network engineers to solve complex problems
Coordinate communications with End Users, SAs, engineers, Management, mission partners, and Government Leadership
Position Level: Level 3 – Senior
Salary Range: Up to $170,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -CPOS-484