Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Location: Herndon Core Hours: 9-3 p.m. CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE ADMINISTRATOR Candidate must have demonstrated experience with LINUX platform, infrastructure-as-code (DevOps concepts), cloud technologies and modern hypervisors (e.g. VMWare, RHV). Knowledge of AWS, automated provisioning technologies/methods, monitoring concepts, and understanding information security practices. [SKILLS: EC2, EBS, CloudFormation, S3, Puppet, Chef, Linux, SNMP, Auditing, Monitoring (e.g. Nagios)]
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $205,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
• Collaborate with infrastructure engineers and administrators to maintain and enhance secure systems using cloud computing services and tools
• Deploy various open source packages and/or application stacks into the customer’s production system
• lntegrate open source frameworks and products into the production environment
• Work across the different layers of the lT infrastructure (e.g. network, storage, platform, database, and application)
• Providing Tier-3 SME troubleshooting and performing root cause analysis on production incidents
REQUIRED QUALI FICATIONS
• Demonstrated knowledge of AWS to include EC2, EBS, 53, Glacier, DynamoDB, lAM, RDS, ElasticCache, Lambda, ECS, VPC, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Direct Connect, SQS, SNS, etc.
• Demonstrated experience with automated provisioning technologies or methods such as AWS CloudFormation, Chef, or AWS bootstrapping via cloud-init scripts.
• Demonstrated on-the-job operational and analytical experience, and excellent understanding of the development of baselines for middleware platforms that can support both on premise and cloud-based AWS environments.
• Demonstrated strong understanding of underlying storage for Linux (LVM), storage network protocols (e.g. NAS, NFS, CIFS, etc.), and clustered or pooled virtualization concepts from leading platforms (e.g. XenServer, HyperV, VMware, etc.).
• Demonstrated strong understanding of proactive monitoring concepts, including experience configuring and deploying Network and systems monitoring, SNMP (e.g. Ganglia, Nagios, Zenoss).
• Knowledge with Migration of applications and deployment of physical and virtual servers, deployment, configuration, and maintenance of server environments.
• Demonstrated experience and understanding of information security practices (e.g. cryptography, privilege separation, RBAC, INFOSEC, Auditing, Patching, Security Benchmark Compliance, OS hardening).
• Demonstrated experience and in-depth knowledge with the LINUX operating systems (e.g. RedHat, CentOS)
16 years of related experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, lnformation Systems, Engineering, Business or a related technical discipline or the equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Security clearance level: Top Secret/SCl with Polygraph
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -E920-392