Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Cloud Engineer (Solutions Engineer)
Location: Herndon Core Hours 9:00-3:00
Proven proficiency working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and cloud computing technologies (i.e., Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Simple Storage Service (S3), etc.), Version control systems (i.e., Git), Python, Java, Linux operating systems and demonstrated knowledge of systems design patterns and practices, development practices, and system and data interoperability practices.
Required Skills: AWS/C2S, DevOPS, Apache, Tomcat, Puppet, Security best practices to include, Linux, EC2, VPC, Cloud Formation, Terraform. Scripting (Shell, Python, BASH). Technical expertise across many domains
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $225,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Proven proficiency working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and cloud computing technologies (i.e., Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Simple Storage Service (S3), etc.)
Proven proficiency with version control systems (i.e., Git)
Proven proficiency writing code using at least one high level languages (i.e., Python, Java)
Proven proficiency working with Linux operating systems
Extensive, and demonstrable, ability to communicate complex technical concepts to executives and senior managers
Demonstrated initiative and ability to lead change in support of strategic corporate goals
Demonstrated ability to bring concepts into reality through team involvement and collaboration
Demonstrated knowledge of systems design patterns and practices, development practices, and system and data interoperability practices
Demonstrated knowledge of configuration management languages (i.e., Puppet, Ansible) and infrastructure Orchestration Tools (i.e., Terraform, CloudFormation)
Demonstrated knowledge of service-oriented architecture principles and related methodologies
Demonstrated ability to identify project risks and to develop and implement mitigation strategies
Demonstrated knowledge of agile development, coupled with knowledge of governance and project life-cycle methodologies in a Lean Agile environment
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -E920-535