Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Software Engineer shall develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs. Analyze user needs and develop software solutions. Designs software or customizes software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. May analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
The System Engineer will on system performance and brief the customer on the status. Additionally, this position will help identify, measure, and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPI) critical to the organizations performance and success. Lastly this person will be involved in designing, developing and testing big data solutions to address high priority and oftentimes sensitive needs. This include building and implementing tools and capabilities over vast arrays of unstructured data to yield informative and predictive insights.
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $203,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Education: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Minimum of 12 years related experience.
1. Demonstrated experience architecting, designing, and implementing innovative, creative solutions for complex technical design challenges.
2. Demonstrated experience in developing block diagrams and logic flow charts. Translate detailed design into computer software.
3. Demonstrated experience assisting in establishing standards for information systems procedures.
4. Demonstrated experience identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
5. Demonstrated experience in using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions conclusions and approaches to problems.
6. Demonstrated experience in working both independently and in a team environment
7. Demonstrated experience identifying technology gaps in current capabilities and processes
8. Demonstrated experience in developing a project plan and workflow based on a project management model.
9. Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting and problem solving both technical and non technical issues.
10. Demonstrated experience in effectively understanding and communicating orally, in writing and interpersonally to various customers/audiences.
11. Demonstrated experience in conveying technical information to non technical individuals.
12. Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting and problem solving both technical and non technical issues.(e.g. equipment, systems, networks, computer operations, cover issues etc)
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -E980-016