Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
The Candidate shall have the following required skills and demonstrated experience:
• Demonstrated experience with the full software development life cycle
• Demonstrated expertise developing software using Java or Python
• Demonstrated experience engineering and developing on AWS
• Demonstrated experience creating APIs using OpenAPI and Swagger
• Demonstrated experience developing XML using XPath, XML Schema, Schematron, RelaxNG, or DOM/SAX/Stax parsing
• Demonstrated experience with Big Data database storage
• Demonstrated experience implementing access control approaches such as ABAC and PBAC
• Demonstrated experience conveying complex technical topics to management and non-technical audiences
• Demonstrated experience maintaining cooperative working relationships with customers and other employees
Other demonstrated experiences which are highly desired (though not required), include:
• Demonstrated experience applying the classification marking system
• Demonstrated experience using Google Protocol Buffers or Apache AVRO
• Demonstrated experience with Saxon XSLT
• Demonstrated experience creating certification and accreditation documentation
• Demonstrated experience working in an Agile framework.
• Demonstrated experience collaborating with other Sponsor teams to maximize the compatibility of the architecture with other project goals and needs
• Demonstrated experience running Technical Exchange Meetings (TEMs)
• Demonstrated experience using development tools such as Git, GitHub, Jenkins, or Jira
Other Relevant Technologies/Tools
• Experience providing application development, user interface design, and cloud architecture support services.
• Experience developing new capabilities to enhance data discovery.
• Experience creating new software systems.
• Experience developing prototypes based on data discovery and usability by leveraging additional AWS and commercial technologies.
• Experience establishing applicable automation to existing and future applications in order to optimize system performance based on data discoverability and data usability.
• Experience sharing and developing new methods for Extraction, Transfer, Load processes.
• Experience facilitating data exchange between IT systems.
• Experience developing and integrating software tools specific to Big Data.
• Experience building new applications based on data discoverability and data usability in the sponsor’s cloud environment.
• Experience ensuring that applications transferred to an Enterprise environment function as they did before the transfer.
• Experience working closely with Program Team Leads.
• Experience collaborating with stakeholders in support of an Enterprise solution on data standards.
• Experience establishing cloud environments for the development of new applications.
• Experience maintaining operating systems and system security protocols for new and existing applications and environments.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RJ925