Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
The Candidate shall have the following required skills and demonstrated experience:
• Demonstrated experience working on an Agile development team
• Demonstrated experience working from user stories
• Demonstrated experience developing with Java or other back-end languages (such as Ruby)
• Demonstrated experience developing REST services
• Demonstrated experience writing, transforming, and extending code in a language such as Java using build tools such as Maven or Gradle
• Demonstrated experience using IDEs such as Eclipse or IntelliJ
• Demonstrated experience creating and using REST and HAL Compliant API’s
• Demonstrated experience developing user interfaces compliant with ICD 508 accessibility standards
• Demonstrated experience working with ICD 503 at the Rev 4 Level
• Demonstrated experience using DevOps tools and technologies such as Jenkins, Rundeck, or Nexus.
• Demonstrated experience with Spring and Spring-Boot
• Demonstrated experience troubleshooting and debugging in a production environment
• Demonstrated experience working with Linux
• Demonstrated experience with at least one shell scripting language (bash preferred)
• Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) including Cloud Formation, Dynamo, RDS, and S3 Experience
• Demonstrated experience using the AWS SDK
Other demonstrated experiences which are highly desired (though not required), include:
• Demonstrated experience with SQL
• Demonstrated, professional experience with deployments in the Sponsor’s environment
• Demonstrated experience performing functional, integration, and unit testing (Junit)
• Demonstrated experience configuring Tomcat
• Demonstrated experience with development and/or maintenance of large scale enterprise programs which include the integration of COTS solutions
• Demonstrated experience working with the Sponsor’s auditing and monitoring tools and processes
• Demonstrated experience with the Sponsor’s PKI infrastructure and related tools such as x.509, OpenSSL, SAML, OAuth, LDAP
Other Relevant Technologies/Tools
• Experience participating in the full lifecycle of software development.
• Experience developing software to meet new requirements.
• Experience developing enhancements of the existing codebase capabilities.
• Experience operating and maintaining deployed systems.
• Experience collaborating with customers, architects, and infrastructure teams to ensure the iterative development effort meets the needs of the customer in an efficient, manageable, and secure manner.
• Experience developing the Customer Registration system to interface with the Security Accreditation tool and Data Access Request tool.
• Experience developing the Customer Registration system for Secure Token Service, Virtual Directory Engine, and Identity and Access Management systems.
• Experience developing the STS Self-Service system to interface with the Customer Registration system.
• Experience developing the STS Self-Service system to interface with PingFederate to enable mission partners to define and promote their SAML and OAuth connections in development, test and production environments.
• Experience developing the User Interface (UI) in compliance with the Sponsor’s Accessibility standards.
• Experience developing both the Customer Registration and STS Self-Service systems’ workflow options to include approval steps for specific activities.
• Experience deploying software solutions in a C2S environment.
• Experience using automated unit and integration testing while developing the Customer Registration and STS Self-Service systems.
• Experience creating technical documentation.
• Experience creating security accreditation artifacts.
• Experience developing and providing end user training for the Customer Registration and STS Self-Service systems.
• Experience with developing critical software components leveraging COTS APIs.
• Experience deploying and administering COTS tools.
• Experience with the following technologies and methodologies: Version control systems such as GIT; Build tools such as Apache Ant or Maven; DevOps components such as Jenkins and Artifactory; Strong experience with cloud based technologies
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RJ865