Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
•Demonstrated experience developing, testing, deploying, and maintaining complex APIs.
•Demonstrated experience designing, programming, testing, and delivering custom web applications in an object oriented language such as Java.
•Demonstrated experience performing development and integration with COTS applications in a virtual environment.
•Demonstrated experience designing, configuring, performing, and evaluating the results of back-end, service-based automated testing (i.e. not front end testing with tools such as Selenium).
•Demonstrated experience troubleshooting issues encountered by users.
•Demonstrated experience writing, testing, deploying, and maintaining multiple, complex LINUX shell scripts in a cloud-based, DevOps style environment.
•Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) including Cloud Formation, Dynamo, RDS, and S3.
•Demonstrated rudimentary knowledge of Linux and shell scripting.
•Demonstrated experience performing functional, integration, and unit testing (Junit).
•Demonstrated experience with DevOps, automation and configuration management using tools such as Ansible.
•Demonstrated experience with Puppet, Jenkins and Github.
•Demonstrated experience writing code in an object oriented language.
•Demonstrated experience deploying solutions in a cloud environment.
•Demonstrated experience developing within an Agile team environment.
•Demonstrated experience deploying applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructures.
•Demonstrated experience with deployments in the Sponsor’s environment.
•Demonstrated experience developing RESTful web services with JSON.
•Demonstrated experience delivering enterprise level Identity and Access Management services.
•Demonstrated experience identifying, recommending, and implementing continuous improvement approaches within teams, processes, or technology.
•Demonstrated experience with SQL, or willingness and ability to learn on basic SQL on the job.
•Demonstrated experience with Certificate Management (x509).
•Demonstrated experience with overall troubleshooting and debugging in a production environment.
•Demonstrated experience with all aspects of workflow tools to include: tool selection, design, implementation, integration, workflow and process design, workflow optimization, and workflow metrics.
•Demonstrated experience with risk management to include identifying, citing, ranking and establishment of appropriate mitigation approaches.
•Demonstrated experience with the data management lifecycle, governance, best practices and its challenges
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -CJ775