Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
•The candidate shall transport the raw data related to corporate and financial records for processing in a cloud environment.
•The candidate shall create and curate data records in the customer’s data management system.
•The candidate shall track submissions of data for processing by the Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL) Team through ingestion into the customer’s applications.
•The candidate shall match data records in the customer’s data management system to the Enterprise Data Management system.
•The candidate shall troubleshoot and correct data records in coordination with the ETL Team.
•The candidate shall conduct metrics reports on data collected and processed using customer provided tools.
•The candidate shall respond to all data related tasks.
•The candidate shall manage user access control to the customer’s data management system.
•The candidate shall deliver and pick-up digital media that is provided to the customer.
•The candidate shall prioritize the processing of data based on customer direction.
•The candidate shall collect new user requirements and design and build functionality for the customer’s existing data management system and financial applications in the Cloud environment.
•The candidate shall manage, mitigate, and implement plans of actions for system security accreditation.
•The candidate shall support and execute application testing.
•The candidate shall troubleshoot user issues.
•The candidate shall establish, manage, and assist in system and user documentation.
•The candidate shall work in an Agile Scrum environment.
•The candidate shall continuously evaluate program progress, and evaluate incoming information to ensure the program is progressing on schedule and within budget.
•The candidate shall assist the customer’s Product Owner with the assessment of program requirements, mitigate or avoid risks, and alleviate program issues.
•The candidate shall coordinate stakeholder engagements such as virtual and in-person user requirements gathering sessions and trainings.
•The candidate shall prepare meeting agendas such as requirements gathering standards of practice and training curriculums, and collect meeting minutes.
•The candidate shall track points of contact, tasks, and action items to meet program deadlines.
•The candidate shall complete tasks within the customer’s approved Sprint Cycle timeframe.
•The candidate shall support tasks requiring collecting, compiling, evaluating, and publishing information and statistical data included in documents, records, forms, reports, plans, policies, and regulations.
•The candidate shall interface with stakeholders to ensure User Stories are recorded.
•The candidate shall deliver development requirements as requested by the customer.
•The candidate shall track all tasks and User Stories.
•The candidate shall use a customer-approved issue tracking system such as Jira.
•The candidate shall use a team collaboration method such as Confluence.
•The candidate shall discover, analyze, and triage data.
•The candidate shall work with structured and unstructured data to render it acceptable to ingestion into the customer’s financial applications.
•The candidate shall translate and transliterate data using customer provided tools and scripts available in the Cloud environment.
•The candidate shall develop and maintain data exploitation tools and parsers for process automation to discover, to exploit, to triage, and to transform data into the data model.
•The candidate shall document changes and updates to tools, parsers, and processes in the team collaboration tool.
•The candidate shall design and develop technical solutions for the stand-alone LAN network.
•The candidate shall analyze user requirements, procedures, and issues to automate or improve existing IT systems.
•The candidate shall perform periodic reviews of system capabilities, workflows, and schedules.
•The candidate shall manage the network to maintain security accreditation.
•The candidate shall track and maintain software licenses.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
• Demonstrated experience in an Agile Scrum team environment.
• Demonstrated experience with strategic planning.
• Demonstrated experience working with financial data sets.
• Demonstrated experience presenting financial data to non-financial experts.
• Demonstrated experience managing IT projects.
• Demonstrated experience in data management to include registering and tracking data via data management processes.
• Demonstrated experience in data discovery and analysis within unstructured data.
• Demonstrated experience with User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX) development.
• Demonstrated experience with web stack technologies.
• Demonstrated experience with software design.
• Demonstrated experience with DevOps CI/CD pipeline principles and SecDevOps best practices.
• Demonstrated experience with ElasticSearch.
• Demonstrated experience with MySQL, RDS, and Neo4j.
• Demonstrated experience with Apache Tomcat, Apache Spark, Hadoop, SOLR, JDBC, ANT, Active Directory, LDAP, Regex, SQL, and JSON.
• Demonstrated experience with Linux CentOS, GitHub, Jenkins, and DevOps process.
• Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
• Demonstrated experience with requirements analysis.
• Demonstrated experience with the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
• Demonstrated experience using Agile Scrum development methodology.
• Demonstrated experience using issue tracking applications such as Jira (preferred) or similar.
• Demonstrated experience using team collaboration tools such as Confluence (preferred) or similar.
• Demonstrated experience using Assessment and Authorization (A&A) framework.
• Demonstrated experience tracking product licenses use within a Stand-Alone network.
• Demonstrated experience designing and implementing technical solutions within Stand-Alone network.
• Demonstrated experience understanding data backup schemes such as hot, cold, and incremental.
• Demonstrated experience using relational database structures such as tables, rows, and columns.
• Demonstrated experience in forensics accounting.
• Demonstrated experience with testing tools such as Selenium.
o AWS Certified Solutions Architect
o AWS Certified Developer
o Project Management Professional (PMP)
o Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
o Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
o Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
o Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
o Certified Financial Crimes Specialist (CFCS)
o DevOps Certification
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -CJ1166