Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Contractor shall provide for the tasks documented in this narrative on a best effort, Level of Effort (LOE) basis with the number of FTEs listed under labor categories. The hours shall be managed at the overall JITR level.
The Sponsor’s office provides search and discovery solutions to enable users to find the most relevant data available on their topics of interest. The Sponsor requires project management support to deliver system integration and development efforts on time and within budget.
B. Work Requirement: The Contractor shall comply with the Sponsor’s Lean Agile methodology.
The Contractor shall participate in all Lean Agile scrums, sprints and grooming sessions.
The Contractor shall manage the progress custom software development and integration efforts.
The Contractor shall develop long-term and strategic objectives to ensure that end user requirements will be satisfied in future years.
The Contractor shall meet schedule and delivery commitments within budget.
The Contractor shall consult and coordinate appropriately for problem resolution, task scheduling, and new resource requirements, and task clarification.
The Contractor shall coordinate program management activities including scheduling of meetings and preparation of briefings and presentations.
The Contractor shall create and maintain Project Management Review (PMR) slides for projects and brief PMR slides.
The Contractor shall work in partnership with an integrated team of staff and contractors.
The Contractor shall understand the Sponsor’s target environment, such as AWS or Azure.
The Contractor shall provide the Sponsor estimated costs of deploying system components to the target environment.
The Contractor shall coordinate and collaborate with security, operations, testing and other teams to provide system information and technical support.
The Contractor shall create, manage and update Jira tickets.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Demonstrated experience leading an agile developments team to include generating sprint plans.
Demonstrated experience in technical project management with full lifecycle software development.
Demonstrated experience meeting schedule and delivery commitments within budget.
Demonstrated experience building and maintaining constructive relationships among customers, stakeholders, technical teams, contractors and senior level staff.
Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining long-term and strategic objectives to ensure that end user requirements will be satisfied in future years.
Demonstrated experience using Jira for managing backlogs, portfolios, products and sprints.
Demonstrated experience monitoring the progress of multiple concurrent and highly visible projects and requirements.
Demonstrated experience recommending or taking required corrective actions.
Demonstrated experience with risk identification, management and mitigation.
Demonstrated experience tailoring complex technical ideas and concepts to be communicated to a range of audiences in briefing and reports.
Demonstrated experience with Sponsor IT systems, missions and strategies.
Demonstrated experience with the Sponsor’s system accreditation process which resulted in an ATO
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -PJ1914