Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Contractor shall provide for the tasks documented in this narrative on a best effort, Level of Effort (LOE) basis with the number of FTEs listed under labor categories. The hours shall be managed at the overall JITR level.
The sponsor requires an applications architect who will lead a development team responsible for designing and maintaining their IT architecture infrastructure and will define the data architecture framework. The work will include the optimizing the resiliency, efficiency, and security of the sponsor’s infrastructure.
The Contractor shall serve as the lead technical resource providing strategic oversight and planning for applications architecture and design.
The Contractor shall work with internal and external teams to coordinate access to enterprise data.
The Contractor shall design a service-based architecture and establish standards to ensure compliance.
The Contractor shall build applications that conform to security standards.
The Contactor shall utilize big data analytics tools to provide mission level information.
The Contractor shall participate in developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining complex applications and databases.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Demonstrated experience with big data modeling, design, and industry-standard analytic tools
Demonstrated experience architecting, implementing, and maintaining commercial cloud solutions
Demonstrated experience with service-based ontologies
Demonstrated experience in systems development
Demonstrated experience utilizing services, drop in web components, and deep linking, in tandem, across applications
Demonstrated experience as an AWS-Certified Solutions Architect
Demonstrated experience in architecting, implementing, and maintaining solutions in the Sponsor’s cloud environment
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -PJ1628