Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The Data Scientist on this Agency-level Cyber Security support contract:
Advises on the methods and data needed and/or available to evaluate the problem
Collaborates with data collectors and analysts to identify and close gaps on complex monitoring problems
Provides accurate, timely, complex and sophisticated data analysis
Determines and employs the most appropriate research design for data collection and analysis
Analyzes, evaluates, and assesses quantitative data (using statistical software, computer models, geospatial models, software languages, and mathematical models) to contribute to or develop software tools, analytic models, or reports
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Excellent interpersonal, organizational, writing, communications, and briefing skills
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Demonstrated experience managing and analyzing large volumes of data
Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience in Cyber Security, Security Engineering, Network Engineering with emphasis in cyber security issues and operations, mathematics, statistical analysis, data management
The ideal candidate will have expert level experience in one or more of the following disciplines:
Python, R, and/or SAS. Preference for Python, then R.
Data engineering using Python and SQL Queries to extract and transform large volumes of data into a format suitable for analysis
Supervised Machine Learning, using analytic algorithms such as regression, decision tree, linear SVM, RBF, k-NN or Random Forest
Apply Unsupervised Learning methods and algorithms such as principal component and cluster analysis
Building data visualizations using Python, Tableau, SAS, or R
Linux and Windows
Working in a team-based agile work environment
Experience working in an analytical research environment
Experience using markup languages such as LaTeX, HTML, etc.
Natural Language Processing for anomaly detection
Linear Algebra and Calculus
Familiarity with the following classes of technologies:
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems
Log aggregation tools
bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, or other closely related IT discipline
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in cyber security, incident response, or related experience.
Good interpersonal, organizational, writing, communications, and briefing skills.
Certifications: IAT Level I or CND-IR
DoD 8570 IAT Level I or CND-IR
BS (bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistical analysis, data sciense, electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or other closely related IT discipline)
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -SR20275