Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Function as investigative lead for a team of analysts while identifying active threats to the customer environment
As required, brief senior leadership daily on emerging threats, high profile incidents, and upcoming events
Possess experience leading cyber, technical, or analytical teams
Conduct cyber intelligence link analysis utilizing open-source and classified research on emerging/trending threats and vulnerabilities
Collaborate between CIRT elements as necessary during incident detection and response stages
Respond promptly to all request for support whether telephonic, via e-mail or instant messenger
Create releasable finished intelligence products and reports for the IC as well as IC Senior Leadership
Maintain incident case management database for all reported incidents
Analyze incidents and events captured in the Case Management Database for trends, patterns, or actionable information
Review incidents and events captured in the Case Management Database after closure for investigative sufficiency and timeliness
Leverage existing business processes and where necessary define and document new repeatable business processes and procedures
Establish a baseline understanding of IC-wide network assets and capabilities through community outreach and persistent communication with IC elements
Research external information on events, incidents, outages, threats, and technical vulnerabilities
Coordinate and disseminate the best course of action for the enterprise during cybersecurity events, incidents, outages, and threats with partners
Coordinate individual organizational actions to reduce overall shared risk
Assess incidents to identify type of attack, estimate impact, and collect evidence
Recommend range of mitigation actions for decision making at the Action-Officer and Senior Leadership level
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Excellent interpersonal, organizational, writing, communications, and briefing skills
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in Cyber Security, InfoSec, Security Engineering, Network Engineering with emphasis in cyber security issues and operations, computer incident response, systems architecture, data management
Familiarity with adversary techniques, tactics, and procedures
Strong network, operating system, and/or programming skills
Familiarity with the following classes of enterprise cyber defense technologies:
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems
?Network Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS)
Host Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS)Network and Host malware detection and prevention
Network and Host forensic applications
Web/Email gateway security technologies
DOD 8570 IAT Level I or CSSP-IR
BS (bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or other closely related IT discipline)
Use hands to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -SR09449