Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Use expertise in malware reverse engineering and analysis to evaluate and analyze complex malicious code through the use of static and dynamic malware analysis tools, including disassemblers, debuggers, virtual machines, hex editors, and un-packers.
Perform research in the area of malicious software, vulnerabilities, and exploitation tactics, and recommend preventative or defensive actions.
Conduct reverse-engineering for known and suspected malware files. Investigate instances of malicious code to determine attack vector and payload, and to determine the extent of damage and data exfiltration.
Produce reports detailing attributes and functionality of malware, and indicators that can be used for malware identification/detection, to include behavior, identified infrastructure used for command and control, and mitigation techniques. Analyze the relationship between a given sample of malware and other known samples/families of malware, and notable features that indicate the origin or sophistication of the malware and its authors.
Develop network and host based signatures to identify specific malware. Recommend heuristic or anomaly based detection methods.
Provide subject matter expertise in the detection, analysis and mitigation of malware, trends in malware development and capabilities, and proficiency with malware analysis capabilities.
Support the maintenance of malware analysis platforms and tool sets, identify requirements for new malware analysis capabilities, and contribute to the development of new malware analysis tools and techniques.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Bachelors degree or equivalent and 0-2 years of related experience.
Experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms is helpful.
Demonstrated experience using Commercial (IDA Pro, Hex-Rays, WinDbg, etc.) and Open Source tools like OllyDbg.
Understanding of behavioral based threat models such as Cyber Kill Chain.
Familiarity with Linux OS and mobile iOS/Android forensics.
Demonstrated experience writing code (C, C++, Python, Perl, Java, Powershell, or Assembly language)
Working knowledge of Computer Network Exploitation (CNE), Computer Network Attack (CNA) and Computer Network Defense (CND) tools and techniques.
A basic understanding of advanced cyber threats targeting enterprises along with the tools, tactics, and procedures used by those threats.
Understanding of software engineering methodologies.
Ability to analyze shellcode, and packed and obfuscated code, and their associated algorithms.
Understanding of common attacker methodologies and exploit techniques.
Capable of Python scripting to automate analysis and reverse engineering tasks.
Basic understanding of network protocols and networking concepts.
Basic understanding of Windows Operating System Internals and Windows APIs.
Basic understanding of the PE file format and experience parsing structured or unstructured data.
Good interpersonal, strong initiative, problem solving, organizational, writing, communications, and briefing skills.
Be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of time.
Occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets and office machinery
Tools: IDA Pro, Debbugers, disassemblers, virtual machines, hex editors, and un-packers, X-Ways and Open source methods and tools to perform malware investigations.
Experience using EnCase, X-Ways, FTK, and Open Source methods and tools to perform Malware/Forensic investigations are nice to have skills.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -SR18648