Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Design and develop tools that integrate with commercial applications
Design and develop collaborative tools, data manipulation techniques, data visualization techniques, and directory services.
Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation
Modify existing software to correct error, allow it to adapt to ne w HW/SW, or to improve its performance
Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing and receiving data, or controlling other equipment.
Education: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Minimum of 11 years related experience.
Experience creating customer web parts, lists, content types, views or workflows.
Problem solving skills to include debugging and testing web applications
Working knowledge of Domino technologies such as Server Administration, Development, and Client-based operations.
Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $205,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Required. Required skills/experience: Software Developer to provide development engineering and programming support to project activities. Design and develop enterprise and mission applications in both a Web environment and standalone applications. Create customer web parts, lists, content types, views or workflows. Analytical and problem solving to include debugging and testing web applications. Working knowledge of Domino technologies such as Server Administration, Development, and Client-based operations. Analyze user need and administrator requirements to develop software solutions. Design and develop tools that integrate with commercial applications. Design and develop collaborative tools, data manipulation techniques, data visualization techniques, and directory services. Modify existing software to correct errors to allow it to adapt to new HW/SW, or improve its performance. Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation. Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing and receiving data, or controlling other equipment. Java, Java Script, JQuery, HTML, CSS, and PowerShell Scripting.
Desired Skills: Working experience with Domino Infrastructure engineering, application development, and operations and Maintenance.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -E920-689