Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Data Center infrastructure Management (DCIM), Nlyte
The Systems Integrator will focus primarily on the technology foundation and architectural parameters required to implement and configure the Nlyte application suite and the environments on which it is installed as well as the enterprise-wide applications that integrate with it. Qualified individuals will have a number of years operating as a Systems Integrator, System Administrator or Systems Engineer for large organizations and skilled in supporting Enterprise applications, Data Center Technology & Operations, problem management, and change management.
Systems Integrator will implement, configure and manage day-to-day Support of the Nlyte application suite. Furthermore, the Systems Integrator will provide consultation support for the various system integrations between Nlyte Software and other Enterprise solutions
Experience in Web technologies (Web Services, XML etc.)
Maintain consistent delivery of application solutions throughout the product suite by following development standards and the architecture framework
Knowledge of various third-party integration components
Develop necessary Support documentation as needed (e.g. Knowledge base articles etc.)
Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment and ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills with senior levels of management
Network/Systems Operations and Network Addressing Management
ServiceNow, JIRA, Maximo
Migration Control and Hardware Performance/Optimization
Linux and Windows Systems Administration
Nlyte Architect/Engineering experience
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -CPOS-716