Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Seeking a Java Software Developer with strong systems, software, cloud, and Agile experience to support a complex program to provide Agile development and operations and maintenance for critical systems. Based in DevOps framework, participate in and/or direct major deliverables of projects through all aspects of the software development lifecycle including scope and work estimation, architecture and design, coding and unit testing. Create innovative solutions to meet the technical needs of customers.
Position is on the D&C Enterprise correlation team. Will work with large datasets and coordinate with the data scientists in order to provide the necessary correlation input on the customers flagship program
Develop and integrate custom developed software solutions to leverage automated deployment technologies
Develop, prototype and deploy solutions within Commercial Cloud Solutions leveraging Infrastructure platform services
Coordinate closely with team members, Product Owners and Scrum Experts to ensure User Story alignment and implementation to customer use cases
Analyze (though proof of concept, performance, and end-to-end testing) and effectively coordinate Infrastructure needs driven by developed software to meet customer mission needs
Support the Agile software development lifecycle following Program SAFe practices
Proficient with common Agile practices, service-orientated environments, and development practices
Responsible for delivering innovative solutions within DevOps toolsets/practices (GitHub, Jenkins, and Unix Bash scripting) as such will need to have established DevOps and Web Services experience
Document and perform systems software development, including deployment of build artifacts across different environments leverage GitFlow constructs
Leverage Atlassian tool suite like JIRA and Confluence to track activities
Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods using Junit and Katalon
Responsible for using in-depth development knowledge in Commercial Cloud Platforms (ex, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
Responsible for leveraging extensive knowledge of cloud data services (ex: S3, RDS, EFS)
Responsible for leveraging extensive knowledge of version control and issue/problem tracking systems and candidates should have in-depth experience with such tools
Candidate must have BS with 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or MS with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
Candidate must an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.
Candidate must be a US Citizen.
Experience in AWS Data management services (Elastic, Map Reduce, Lambda, and Kinesis)
Experience with SAFe development practices
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RDISC-07