Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Herndon Hours: Core 9-3
The ideal candidate must be an experienced, hands-on AWS developer who is collaborative, self-starter, and self-driven to produce results in a dynamic business environment. Proven proficiency working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and cloud computing technologies (i.e., Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Simple Storage Service (S3), etc.), Version control systems (i.e., Git), Python, Java, Linux operating systems and demonstrated knowledge of systems design patterns and practices, development practices, and system and data interoperability practices. Required Skills: AWS/C2S, DevOPS, Apache, Tomcat, Puppet, Security best practices to include, Linux, EC2, VPC, Cloud Formation, Terraform. Scripting (Shell, Python, BASH).
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Work across different layers of the IT infrastructure (network, storage, database, applications, middleware and platform)
Work with and lead other engineers across the organization to maintain legacy systems
Deploy various open source packages and/or application stacks into the customers production system
Collaborate with a technical group on projects from establishing requirements through to the implementation of the technical solution
Demonstrated on-the-job knowledge and experience with cloud services technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) to include design, implementation, and integration
Demonstrated knowledge and experience with all of the following infrastructure principles: encryption (at rest and in transit), firewalls, and certificates
Demonstrated hands-on experience and a thorough understanding of the system engineering lifecycle and software development
Demonstrated on-the-job engineering experience and outstanding in-depth knowledge with the Linux operating system
Demonstrated on-the-job knowledge and experience with all of the following infrastructure principles: fault tolerance, availability, scalability, continuous monitoring, and recovery
Demonstrated on-the-job experience with scripting languages (e.g. Shell, Bash, Python) experience and/or ability to automate routine operations through scripts or tool sets
Demonstrated in-depth engineering experience with troubleshooting and understanding of common web technologies (e.g. Apache, Tomcat, etc.)
16 years of related experience
Education: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or a related technical discipline or the equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Security clearance level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -E920-529