Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Demonstrated experience using forensic software such as Cellebrite, XRY, WinHex, FTK, and Autopsy.
Demonstrated experience using Ubuntu and RedHat utilizing bash scripting, and bash command lines
Demonstrated experience using Storage system installation design and architecture in multi-petabyte environments.
Demonstrated experience building, maintaining and troubleshooting gold image hard drives.
Demonstrated experience performing complex systems development (design, implementation, and administration) for NetApp based storage systems including NFS, iSCSI, and Fiber Channel storage technologies.
Demonstrated experience using Stornext file system software, installation, configuration and maintenance.
Demonstrated experience working in the following platforms Window Server, Linux, and VMware Vsphere.
Demonstrated experience using various instances of Windows troubleshooting, patching, updates, managing active directing, supporting users and supporting security posture.
Demonstrated experience supporting, maintaining and administration of Microsoft SQL server database.
Demonstrated experience creating maintenance plans for supporting SQL, to support performance and redundancy.
Demonstrated experience scripting in Python, C#, HTRM, XML/Perl, and Unix Shell Scripting.
Demonstrated experience supporting and maintaining SOLR.
Demonstrated experience installing, maintain, configuring Aspera Enterprise Server and Aspera P2P.
Demonstrated experience maintaining, configuring, administering Mongo Databases.
Demonstrated experience analyzing existing systems and identifying necessary corrective actions and improvements.
Demonstrated hands on experience performing Datacenter Management tasks such as server installation, rack or capacity planning, facility and space management, equipment commissioning and decommissioning.
Demonstrated ability to create and maintain SOP documentation used by technical and non-technical personnel.
Demonstrated experience teaching digital forensics to varying levels of technical and non-technical popu-lations.
Demonstrated experience creating, maintaining and sharing curated work data.
Demonstrated experience providing aftercare support, such as integration support for previously installed software and programs.
Demonstrated experience creating and presenting system documentation briefings to review and approval boards.
Demonstrated experience performing tier 1 thru tier 3 support, including both systems troubleshooting and incident tracking and management.
Demonstrated hands on experience serving as an Engineering Lead, coordinating, scheduling, deconflicting, and resolving conflicts between IT engineering projects.
Demonstrated hands on experience with the customers property destruction process.
Demonstrated experience using customers digital forensic triage application.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -J1964