Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The customer provides the technologies and services that training providers need to engage the workforce, deliver learning, and make business decisions. The customers mission is to create an integrated system that fosters and efficiently delivers high quality learning to every employee. customer teams maintain expertise in learning technologies, systems engineering, web design and web application development, software development, classroom IT support, registrar services, online delivery strategies, video production, and data analytics to achieve the mission.
The Contractor shall perform operations and Maintenance for the customers enterprise learning systems.
The Contractor shall perform system enhancement for the customers enterprise learning systems.
The Contractor shall develop java back End software for new system building.
The Contractor shall develop java back end software for ongoing enhancements for Operations and Maintenance (O&M) systems that support enterprise systems for the customers workforce.
The Contractor shall have excellent organizational and critical thinking skills, and be able to work independently with minimal guidance.
The Contractor shall translate stakeholder requirements into user stories to develop code, scripts, application and database design.
The Contractor shall develop code with straightforward logic.
The Contractor shall ensure interoperability with other dependent applications.
The Contractor shall perform Object Oriented Programming and code refactoring.
The Contractor shall oversee testing and transitioning applications to production.
The Contractor shall oversee or conduct ongoing maintenance of the application.
The Contractor shall work with stakeholders and partners to implement end to end system enhancement and new development solutions.
The Contractor shall maintain current ongoing tools, methodologies, technologies, and programming languages.
The Contractor shall recommend and drive the utilization or procurement of new technology and
applications where needed.
The Contractor shall provide briefings and briefing support on technical status of projects to office-level and group-level management
The Contractor shall work core hours from 0900 hours to 1500 hours.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Demonstrated experience in software systems applications to design and develop tools that integrate with commercial applications
Demonstrated experience modifying existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance
Demonstrated experience with development and inter-connectivity or integration
Demonstrated experience with the ability to organize, plan and prioritize work tasks and adjust to shifting priorities and requirements
Demonstrated experience with the ability to translate either ill-defined or increasingly complex system requirements into an end-to-end design for applications or databases that may involve multiple interfaces to other applications or supporting systems, and then work to fulfill these requirements
Demonstrated experience writing clear and concise technical documentation
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -PJ1950