Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The customer requires a software to support software development and product enhancements for an existing system that detects and removes malware during the data transfer process to ensure that malicious code is not loaded onto any of the customers networks. The software is written in Java and runs on a Java platform. Priorities shall be set by the staff project manager and/or the branch chief.
The Contractor shall develop software for customer security systems used in data transfer, anti-virus scanning, and file conversion. The Contractor shall participate in all aspects of the product development life cycle. The Contractor shall support new features and product capabilities in secure data transfer applications. The Contractor shall improve data processing methods to ensure the highest level of information system security. The Contractor shall develop releases for product enhancements, bug-fixes and security-relevant changes. The Contractor shall support end user product integration using APIs.
The Contractor shall develop and test automated tools, perform product functional tests and vulnerability tests, and provide relevant fixes to identified problems. The Contractor shall provide customer support activities. The Contractor shall analyze and study complex system requirements. The Contractor shall design software tools and subsystems to support software reuse. The Contractor shall translate detailed design into computer software. The Contractor shall integrate commercial packages into the customers system. The Contractor shall prepare documentation at both program-level and user-level. The Contractor shall enhance software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency.
The Contractor shall provide technical guidance regarding software engineering techniques and automated support tools. The Contractor shall create detailed flow charts, programs, and tests.
The Contractor shall coordinate with project manager, systems engineer, and software developers, to ensure code is implemented according to system specification. The Contractor shall develop system alternatives and solutions. The Contractor shall prepare test plans and test data for proposed systems.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Demonstrated experience analyzing requirements
Demonstrated experience designing software
Demonstrated experience developing software
Demonstrated experience testing software
Demonstrated experience debugging complex applications
Demonstrated experience using the Object Oriented Design methodology
Demonstrated experience programming in Java and Java Enterprise
Demonstrated experience using XML
Demonstrated experience working as part of a software development team
Demonstrated experience developing customized applications to run on a Linux baseline
Demonstrated experience creating software test cases, test plans, and test scripts
Demonstrated experience working with MongoDB
Demonstrated experience scripting in Bash
Demonstrated experience creating software functional and technical design specifications
Demonstrated experience using IDEs such as IntelliJ or Eclipse IDE
Demonstrated experience building Java applications with ANT
Demonstrated experience conducting Linux server-side development
Demonstrated experience using automation (Kickstart, shell scripting) to build and configure software
Demonstrated experience using version control systems such as Git or SVN
Demonstrated experience using issue tracking systems such as JIRA or Mantis
Demonstrated experience working in the Agile or Waterfall development methodology
Demonstrated experience adapting to changing priorities and deadlines
Demonstrated experience working collaboratively and with minimal direct supervision
Demonstrated experience presenting technical material
Demonstrated experience documenting technical material
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -JP829