Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Seeking an experienced Automated Software Tester to provide support for a position in the Herndon, VA area. The Automated Software Tester will work closely with Test Lead to select/upgrade automated desktop test tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation. The Automated Tester will use risk-driven techniques to develop, execute, and maintain automated test suites.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
The Automated Software Tester is responsible for implementing automated testing solutions for multiple desktop environments.
Working in a Scrum agile development environment, the Automated Software Tester will collaborate with development, deployment, and test team members; adhere to project schedules and milestones; and provide status updates to Test Lead.
The candidate shall develop and maintain good professional working relationships, especially within the test team and with those who interact regularly with the test team.
Perform other test-related duties as required.
Must have a TS/SCI with poly to be considered
Must have a Bachelors degree and a minimum of 4 years experience or Master’s degree and minimum of 2 years experience and preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering
Experience as an applications tester
Experience applying software engineering techniques and best practices
Experienced in the Agile process
Experience in testing applications such as JAVA, Visual Basic, .Net, and HTML
Experience with testing software to verify and validate requirements
Strong analytic and critical thinking skills, with an ability to anticipate, effectively diagnose, isolate, and expediently resolve complex problems
Good communication skills to convey technical concepts
At least two (2) years experience coding scripts using automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium webdriver, proprietary desktop automated testing tools)
Knowledge of requirements & bug tracking tool
Knowledge of version control tool (e.g. git, TFS)
Advance degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
At least ten (10) years of experience as an applications tester
Experience installing and setting up automated test tool framework
Excellent communication skills to convey technical concepts
Expert in coding scripts using automated testing tools including, but not limited to, Selenium webdriver
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -O1