Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Seeking an experienced Software Tester to provide support on a high-profile dynamic project in the Herndon, VA area. The Software Tester will be part of the manual test team verifying and validating a suite of desktop and web-based tools.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
The Software Tester is responsible for testing all aspects of the application suite including functional testing, compatibility testing, regression testing, designing and running test scenarios, ensuring all requirements/user stories have been correctly implemented, assisting with detecting, reporting, and communicating any defects found while testing.
The Software Tester will perform accessibility testing verifying 508 accessibility standards are being met.
The Software Tester will participate in peer reviews of requirements and test documentation.
Working in a Scrum agile development environment, the Software Tester will collaborate with developers and test team members; adhere to project schedules and milestones; and provide status updates to Test Lead.
Must have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering and 12 years of experience OR a Master’s degree and 10 years of experience OR 16 years of equivalent experience.
Must have a TS/SCI with Poly.
At least five (5) years of experience as a software tester.
Experienced in the Agile development methodologies.
Experience with testing software to verify and validate requirements.
Experience with manually testing desktop applications, web-based applications, and APIs.
Experience with detecting, reporting, and communicating any code defects effectively.
Experience writing test cases in a clear, concise way.
Strong analytic and critical thinking skills.
Good communication skills, both written and oral, to convey technical concepts.
Advance degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
At least ten (10) years of experience as an applications tester
Experience applying software testing techniques and best practices
Knowledge of requirements & bug tracking tool
Experience with accessibility (508) testing
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, to convey technical concepts
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -O2