Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Contractor team shall ensure the mapping of priorities is consistent with the customers program and plan.
The Contractor team shall collaborate with the customer and across Contractor teams in support of the customers program.
The Contractor shall provide cyber security engineering support for the program.
The Contractor shall provide technical recommendations to improve cyber defense.
The Contractor shall review the latest alerts to determine relevancy and urgency.
The Contractor shall work with project team to ensure effective cyber-defense capabilities are engineered as part of the enterprise communications solution.
The Contractor shall create new trouble tickets for incident alerts requiring Tier 2 or Incident Response review.
The Contractor shall run vulnerability scans.
The Contractor shall create vulnerability assessment reports.
The Contractor shall review vulnerability assessment reports.
The Contractor shall analyze cyber defense issues.
The Contractor shall analyze relevant event data for attack indicators.
The Contractor shall analyze relevant event data for potential security breaches.
The Contractor shall provide insight into the latest threats.
The Contractor shall provide insight into the latest countermeasures.
The Contractor shall produce security incident reports.
The Contractor shall assist in coordination activities during security incidents.
The Contractor shall coordinate with the network team to ensure all security systems are up to date.
The Contractor shall coordinate with the network team to ensure all security systems are operational.
The Contractor shall provide network monitoring.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Demonstrated experience monitoring networks.
Demonstrated experience with Windows operating system security.
Demonstrated experience in Linux operating system security.
Demonstrated experience with both CISCO and Juniper network devices.
Demonstrated experience analyzing network security issues.
Demonstrated experience using network defense monitoring tools and systems.
Demonstrated experience with security technologies.
Demonstrated experience with establishing network security best practices.
Certification – one or more of the below:
Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) certification
Government Security Engineer Certification (GSEC) certification
Masters Degree in Computer Science, Computer Forensics, Information Systems, Engineering or related scientific or technical degrees.
Relevant Technical Certifications.
Previous experience within the Intelligence Community.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -JC1044