Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Contractor shall design, build, and maintain web sites using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
The Contractor shall design, create, and deliver custom websites or alter existing sites.
The Contractor shall use Joomla for publishing web content on websites.
The Contractor shall use Adobe Creative Suite products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat to translate graphic designs to website designs.
The Contractor shall perform software testing.
The Contractor shall meet accessibility requirements and 508-compliance requirements for web site design.
The Contractor shall perform security testing and debugging of websites.
The Contractor shall evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets requirements and industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
The Contractor shall document and maintain website design, code, and system specifications.
The Contractor shall participate in design and technical exchange meetings.
The Contractor shall create efficient and effective customer outreach and communications mechanisms through the website.
The Contractor shall confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
The Contractor shall communicate activities and technical accomplishments to customer through weekly reports or similar status updates.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Demonstrated experience in all components of the MEAN stack, HTML, and CSS.
Demonstrated experience designing and developing web-based applications.
Demonstrated experience debugging websites and making recommendations regarding proposed changes.
Demonstrated experience using task tracking and version control tools, such as GitHub and JIRA.
Demonstrated experience with software testing, to include meeting accessibility requirements and 508-compliance.
Demonstrated experience using Joomla.
Demonstrated experience using Adobe Creative Suite products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat.
Demonstrated experience with strong communication skills and high comfort level interacting with customers and within a team environment
Demonstrated experience configuring content management systems such as SharePoint and WordPress.
Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services or other cloud infrastructure.
Demonstrated experience performing system administration and database management tasks in a cloud environment.
Demonstrated experience evaluating systems for availability and efficiency.
Demonstrated experience database design, development, integration, and management.
Demonstrated experience with data management tools.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -JC1245