Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The successful Network Architect will bring a solid understanding of Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM), data center networking, and/or Data Center Operations.
In this role you will function as a network architect and key contributor/team member to evaluate and make tactical and strategic recommendations for the system networking architecture and related hardware, communications, data security, messaging, applications, support, performance, and availability.
Responsibilities will include the following:
Establishing network functional or systems standards to ensure operational requirements, quality requirements, and design constraints are addressed
Developing network solutions and configurations based on user and client needs, as well as required integration with existing applications, endpoint devices, systems, and/or platforms
Collaborating with engineers, software developers, and customers for relevant inputs to network design solutions
Documenting network-related design specifications, installation instructions, and other network-related documentation, to include network engineering diagrams
Providing technical guidance or support for the development/troubleshooting of network equipment integration
Verifying network connectivity, stability, interoperability, portability, security, or scalability to support the overall systems architecture
Identifying network equipment and data required to meet data center infrastructure management and user needs
Investigating network/endpoint component suitability for specified purposes and making recommendations regarding component use
Performing ongoing network hardware and software maintenance operations, including installing or upgrading network hardware and software
Ability to prioritize mission-critical projects and tasks, and coordinate the construction and expansion of the customers systems
This position may involve up to 10% travel both CONUS & OCONUS (non-combat zone)
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
BA/BS Degree and Ten (10) or more years of job-related experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Experience defining network solutions and configurations that meet user and client needs, and integrate with solution applications and platforms
Experience with Intelligence Community network and security protocols
Experience conducting surveys and documenting configuration information and other system related information
Experience implementing networking for data center solutions
Experience with Intelligence Community security protocols
Experience with Nlyte suite of software tools: NAO, NEO, N-SUM
Experience with software tools that provide workflows to manage assets such as Maximo and/or ServiceNow
Development, systems engineering, software engineering, systems integration, or distributed system architectures
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -JC256794