Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
As a Systems Engineer supporting the customer, you will be trusted to implement and O&M monitoring of the infrastructure. In this role, a typical day will include:
Implementing cross domain solutions that support requirements of varying complexity
Planning and managing the coordinated effort of a team of different stakeholders, information technology, and related technical professionals, to include personnel with different organizations with competing interest (e.g., customer, cross domain governing bodies, hosting facility, and technology provider).
Executing operations and maintenance tasks to ensure COTS (Commercial Off-The-Shelf) products are functioning as designed and system administrator for office systems.
Education: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Minimum of 11 years related experience.
Demonstrated experience with Enterprise monitoring tools (i.e. Splunk and Nagios)
Experience with integrating non-enterprise monitoring and logging into an enterprise monitoring strategy
Provide ad-hoc data mining and reporting as requested for historical performance, logging, and other metric data
Knowledge of Big Data tools including Hadoop ecosystem, blur, etc.
Working knowledge of CDH5, Postgres, Pentaho and experience with Jenkins, Chef and other automated deployment tools
Uses automated deployment tools, packaged RPMs, Maven and Jenkins Jobs
Provides full integration support throughout the total system life cycle (including maintenance, administration, and management) across multiple systems/applications/platforms, including a familiarity of relevant policies, standards, methodologies and frameworks
Converts mission and customer needs into system requirements and definitions and works directly with the customer to define and prioritize mission needs
Ability and willingness to learn job related material and tasks
Demonstrated hands-on experience and knowledge of Linux platform (i.e. RHEL, CentOS) including administration, management, and troubleshooting.
Demonstrated hands-on in-depth experience and knowledge of middleware and enterprise desktop software applications
Demonstrated hands-on knowledge and experience building and deploying automated middleware baselines
Work with developers/engineers across disciplines to implement customer and system requirements; design a solution that meets the current requirements and is scalable to meet future mission needs
Evaluate COTS products to meet technical requirements.
Perform integration between the various COTS products and in-house software, ensuring operability between the products
Rotating Pager Duty
Experience with Linux shell scripting
High-level knowledge of Cloud Computing
Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $192,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Systems Engineer-Systems Integrator (Middleware). The primary responsibility for this position is to implement and O&M monitoring of the infrastructure. This role requires someone with proven experience implementing cross domain solutions that support requirements of varying complexity in addition to planning and managing the coordinated effort of a team of different stakeholders, information technology, and related technical professionals, to include personnel with different organizations with competing interest (e.g., customer, cross domain governing bodies, hosting facility, and technology provider). Middleware Administrator is to execute operations and maintenance tasks to ensure COTS (Commercial Off-The-Shelf) products are functioning as designed and system administrator for office systems.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -E920-433