Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Required Education, Experience, & Skills :
We are looking for Program Managers to manage IT projects ranging from simple to complex engineering solutions using PMF and Agile methodologies while collaborating with mission partners. The government customer requires skilled PM professionals to help manage solutions including office renovation/relocation, software/hardware procurement while completing projects on time and within budget.
We are actively seeking a candidate that have a minimum of 11 years’ experience. Bachelor’s or Masters Degree are preferred in one or more of the disciplines described below where specific skills may include the following
Use PMF and Agile methodologies to manage projects leveraging Primavera, JIRA, ESMT, ServiceNow and other enterprise tools product
Oversee sprint planning, utilize gathered and analyzed technical information and perform daily Agile scrum. Maintain individual project schedules and schedule forecasts
Serve as programmatic liaison to the customer; maintains enterprise customer contacts to ensure conformity to all contractual obligations. Must possess strong interpersonal skills with tact as they collaborate with technical resources, engineering, developers, mission partners and senior officers
Formulate outcome and performance based tasking that leverages program control systems including, but not limited to EVMS and related program control methodologies
Provide technical and financial reports in order to document progress for the enterprise customer.
Maintain individual project schedules and schedule forecasts
Manage and ensure all project issues are resolved promptly to avoid negative impact to the budget or schedule
Autonomous approach that provides guidance and leadership to the customer and their management stakeholders
Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to identify new candidates and adjudicate the interviews, vetting and hiring of the new required resources.
Manage the program staff directly or through assigned task order leads upon task order awards.
Provide communication that leads to the understanding of deadlines, assignments and objectives across all enterprise stakeholders
Identify risks and documents program progress including implementation, time lines, issues, risks, quality and successes measures to meet contractual requirements
Develop, maintain, and implement a Program Management Plan that supports a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and guides the performance of functional activities performed on the Program
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills :
PMP, Agile, ITIL or other related Certifications
Quality processes including ISO, Six Sigma, CMMi
Familiarity with service catalog, IT Gateway, ESMT, PET, PCAS, AutoCAD, JIRA, and Primavera
Expertise and knowledge in the entire development system life cycle
Strong track record of understanding and interest in current and emerging technologies
Creating and managing a shared pool of internal and subcontract resources
Experience working with the government
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -CPOS-064