Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Contractor shall mentor and develop existing Scrum Master cadre to understand and work in alignment with the defined framework and agile best practices.
The Contractor shall serve as a forward deployed Scrum Master to accelerate the adoption of agile best practices.
The Contractor shall attend agile ceremonies and other coaching opportunities to help Scrum Teams mature their practices.
The Contractor shall help stakeholders ideate, select, define and iterate concepts to complex problems in a rapid fashion.
The Contractor shall assist current and new partners in standing-up innovation capabilities such as innovation centers, labs or incubators.
The Contractor shall assist internal partners in advancing innovation frameworks and methodologies.
The Contractor shall partner with leadership (internal and external) in defining and communicating their vision for major organizational transformations.
The Contractor shall create reusable processes and tools across a variety of business units
The Contractor shall work with leaders to identify, explore, and frame complex problems.
The Contractor shall collaborate in the development of programs and projects.
The Contractor shall identify enterprise level metrics to track office-wide agile adoption and innovation progress.
The Contractor shall lead assessment of agile and innovation capability effectiveness in organizations and provide recommendations for improvement.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
The Contractor shall have the following required skills and demonstrated experience:
Demonstrated experience with Scrum and other Agile frameworks.
Demonstrated experience as an Agile Coach or Scrum Master.
Demonstrated experience with Enterprise Agile approaches and best practice towards implementation.
Demonstrated experience with defining, mapping, tracking, and reporting on, project Milestones, Minimum Value Increments, Epics, and User Stories.
Demonstrated experience using JIRA.
Demonstrated experience with Rapid Prototyping.
Demonstrated experience with Lean Startup.
Demonstrated experience with Design Sprints.
Demonstrated experience with User-Centered Design (UCD)
Demonstrated experience building a system from initial concept to full production release
Demonstrated experience with collaboration systems such as Bluescape, Confluence and JIRA.
Other demonstrated experiences which are highly desired, though not required, include:
Demonstrated experience within the customers organization, in order to have captured understanding and mastery of the customer’s processes and systems.
Demonstrated experience leading system development teams
Demonstrated experience working with Agile teams within the customers organization
Experience with implementing best practices for testing in an agile environment.
Demonstrated experience with the customers collaboration systems, to include Bluescape, Confluence, and JIRA.
Demonstrated experience with customers Certified Applications corporate initiative and criteria.
Demonstrated experience implementing Accessibility.
Demonstrated experience with customer Style Guide.
Demonstrated experience with DevSecOps.
Demonstrated experience creating an Innovation Center / Innovation Lab.
Demonstrated experience working with User Experience (UX) / User Interface (UI) engineers.
Demonstrated experience with defining, mapping, tracking, and reporting on project milestones.
Demonstrated experience with Business Process Improvement
Demonstrated experience with Agile Maturity Models
Demonstrated experience with Innovation Maturity Models
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -JC1107