Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Required Education, Experience, & Skills :
We are actively seeking Cyber Security Systems Engineers with a minimum of 11 years’ experience. This opportunity is supporting the customers Division level A&A projects which has several Branches within it. The A&A projects are therefore at various levels within the customer organization depending upon which team is responsible for initial development and accreditation vs. long term Operations and Maintenance support. Bachelor’s or Masters Degree are preferred in one or more discipline, but can be waived if previous direct ISSE support to this customers agency. Specific skills include the following:
Possess multi-tasking skills, as well as be a good communicator/facilitator. Comfortable at all levels from developer to senior staff.
Knowledge of the complex network environments involving shared networks and multiple security enclaves.
Possess the ability to bridge the technical implementation (i.e. developer talk), into commonly understood security words. Often this is a skillset and is not an actual language, but frequently translation or a basic understand needs to be conveyed by the ISSE when speaking with others or in writing the documentation in order to ensure its easy to understand.
Document the various security control implementations as well as gather the artifacts that support the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and ICD 503 Security Accreditation for various Assessment and Authorization (A&A) efforts
Document and obtain a general understanding of the architecture being developed or that was developed for each project in order to write the Systems Security Plans (SSP)/CONOPS in the Xacta application.
Gather the information by working with various team members in order to write various additional A&A related documents such as Contingency Plan (CP), General User Guide (GUG), Privileged User Guide (PUG), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), etc.
Support Accreditation and Authorization (A&A) reviews by ISSO/M, as well as the Security Controls Assessor (SCA)
Document the Plans of Actions and Milestones (POA&Ms) implementation responses or mitigations, as well as provide all required artifacts (i.e. evidence gathering from the teams)
Coordinating with various contractor and staff personnel to obtain the A&A content, as well as working with various customer security organizations to navigate the customers A&A process in order to achieve Authority to Develop (ATD), Interim Authority to Operation (IATT), as well as Authority to Operate (ATO).
Keep track of where each of the various A&A projects are within the customers A&A process in order to know when its time to re-submit for accreditation or an accreditation extension.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills :
Previous ISSE experience directly supporting the customer.
Previous ISSO experience directly supporting the customer is also helpful.
Various security tools and reports such as Xacta, RoadRunner, Rapid 7, WebInspect, App Detective, and Splunk
Public, private and hybrid Cloud experience (AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
Virtualization experience (VDI & VMWare)
Basic knowledge is helpful, but not required for the following general topics: Cloud security control implementation, PKI implementation, STIG compliance and vulnerability management, and Security Development and Operations (SecDevOps)
CISSP, or GSLC
AWS Certified Security Specialty
Basic Excel and Microsoft Office365?
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -CPOS-165