Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Forensics Engineer/Data Extraction/SQL
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Proficiency in an interpreted scripting language (e.g., Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.)
Strong written, planning, organizational, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
Must possess skills in most of the following areas:
o Structured Query Language (SQL)
o Data pipeline principles and best practices
o Relational Database Services (RDS)
Expertise in the following web stack technologies:
o Extensible Markup Language (XML)
o Tabular Data Stream (TDS)
Experience with Oracle or SQL Server
Regular Expression (Regex) development for searching and formatting data
Software design skills as it relates to scripting
Must be willing to learn new technologies as the customer migrates to new platforms for data storage and analysis:
o Amazon Web Services (AWS)
? Lake Formation
? Data Glue
? Data Brew
Candidate must have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent in addition to:
10 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
8 Years of job related experience and Associates degree
6 Years of job related experience and Bachelors degree
4 Years of job related experience and Masters degree
2 Years of job related experience and Doctorate
Strong knowledge of and willingness to work with multiple new archaic data formats, data formats, data refactoring options, and data extraction services.
Strong knowledge of and willingness to work with multiple scripting tools to create and implement data cleaning and formatting scripts.
Be able to attend client organizational meetings, capture requirements, design solutions, and communicate options to team members and managers for collaboration and final approval.
Create use case scenario documentation for data pipelines and workflows.
Strong exploratory and creativity skills in examining new data formats and extraction capabilities.
Strong database investigation and exploration skills to determine table structures, table content, views and exporting capabilities in order to determine what data is available and how data can be exported.
Write SQL and Python scripts to manipulate data into best formats for follow-on export and ingestion steps.
Experience working with Client data engineers to implement data feeds.
Experience reviewing multiple type of collections using client tools in order to give rapid feedback.
Experience cataloging incoming data to capture metadata and metrics for use in monthly reporting for prioritization efforts.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
AWS Certified Developer Associate
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -JC2021-34762-1123