Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Working with Amazon Web Services environments, including S3, EMR, SQS, and SNS, to design, develop, deploy, maintain, and monitor web applications within AWS infrastructures.
Providing technical guidance to software and data science teams.
Collaborating with staff, customers, and other technical and non-technical staff and contractors at all levels.
Test Driven Development
Translating user requirements into system solutions that take into account technical, schedule, cost, security, and policy constraints.
Utilizing User Centered Design (UCD) and Extreme Programing (XP) methodologies
Designing user facing applications
Providing technical guidance to developers building web-based professional networking tools.
Java (experience with 8 features a plus)
Spring Framework, including Spring Boot, Spring Security, JPA
Experience with RESTful web services
Engineering natural language processing and machine learning techniques into automated workflows. (Example techniques include clustering, ontologies and topic modeling, entity extraction Latent Semantic Indexing, and collaborative filtering.)
RDBMS and Views, triggers and PL/SQL
Human Computer Interface (HCI) / Human System Interface (HSI) design concepts
Pivotal Web Services
Working in an agile (SCRUM) environment and leading agile projects.
Developing non-traditional or innovative means of applying technical solutions to difficult analytic problems.
Working and applying creativity in a fast paced environment.
Coordinating and facilitating of user interviews and technical discussions of requirements; tracking project status, plans, action items and drafting meeting minutes.
AWS Data Pipeline.
Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
Solr, Elasticsearch, or similar tool.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -JC728