Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Contractor teams Program Manager shall provide day to day management of the application development activities in an Agile/Scrum environment. The Program Manager shall update the Project Management Review (PMR) PowerPoint slides each week with the details pertaining to their project. The Program Manager shall include user stories worked during the current sprint and user stories planned to be worked in the next sprint.
The Contractor teams Applications Developers shall develop software in accordance with project requirements. The Contractor teams Applications Developers shall unit test their own work. The Contractor teams Applications Developers shall develop software documentation. The Contractor teams Applications Developers shall develop web front end(s). The Contractor teams Applications Developers shall develop user interfaces. The Contractor teams Applications Developers shall develop application back-end processes. The Contractor teams Applications Developers shall deploy the developed applications to a production environment provided by the customer. The Contractor teams Applications Developers shall transition application to a C2S environment.
The Contractor teams Applications Tester shall execute test plans. The Contractor teams Applications Tester shall identify the root causes of software problems found during testing.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Demonstrated experience developing accessibility tests
Demonstrated experience developing functionality tests
Demonstrated experience developing front-end web applications using Angular
Demonstrated experience developing unit tests
Demonstrated experience automating unit tests
Demonstrated experience verifying test plans with developers
Demonstrated experience identifying issues during testing such as unit and regression testing
Demonstrated experience linking test cases to requirements using JIRA
Demonstrated experience creating and automating comprehensive regression tests
Demonstrated experience developing software test plans
Demonstrated experience creating software test cases
Demonstrated experience applying DevOps practices
Demonstrated experience using AWS Services
Demonstrated experience implementing testing best practices in an agile environment
Demonstrated experience performing integration testing with Selenium IDE
Demonstrated experience using Agile teams within the customers organization
Demonstrated experience with Enterprise Agile approaches and best practice towards implementation
Demonstrated experience using Jira
Demonstrated experience with implementing best practices for testing in an agile environment
Demonstrated experience using software to perform integration testing
Demonstrated experience conducting automated testing
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -JC814