Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Contractor shall develop custom Joomla and WordPress websites.
The Contractor shall manage task workloads as directed by the customer.
The Contractor shall elicit requirements for website development from the communitywide client base.
The Contractor shall document website requirements.
The Contractor shall develop, test, and deploy new websites.
The Contractor shall manage the development of new websites.
The Contractor shall maintain new and existing websites.
The Contractor shall manage the maintenance of new and existing websites.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Demonstrated experience in Joomla, and WordPress site design and site administration
Demonstrated experience designing and supporting Joomla Extension or Module creation.
Demonstrated experience designing, developing, implementing, and supporting Joomla websites.
Demonstrated experience designing, developing, implementing, and supporting WordPress websites.
Demonstrated experience designing, developing, implementing, and supporting database-driven websites.
Demonstrated experience developing websites and applications meeting Section 508 standards for accessibility and usability as well as privacy and copyright compliance.
Demonstrated experience managing multiple web development projects simultaneously.
Demonstrated experience evaluating code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets requirements and industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
Demonstrated experience designing, implementing and supporting enterprise Content Management Systems (CMS) or Knowledge Management Systems (KMS).
Demonstrated experience implementing complex visual styles via HTML5 or Bootstrap.
Demonstrated experience designing, implementing, and maintaining user authentication methods.
Demonstrated experience implementing accessibility features in web and interactive products.
Demonstrated experience developing websites and applications meeting Section 508 standards.
Demonstrated experience with SharePoint Site Collection Administration (SCA).
Demonstrated experience using authoring or scripting languages.
Demonstrated experience programming using PHP.
Demonstrated experience with preprocessor scripting language tools (SASS or LESS)
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -JR1262