Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Contractor shall design, implement, and maintain a cloud-based infrastructure for supporting COTS NLP platform development, test, and production environments.
The Contractor shall work with the COTS NLP platform software vendor to monitor and optimize application performance and resource utilization.
The Contractor shall engineer mechanisms to ensure proper infrastructure scaling to accommodate planned and unplanned utilization increases.
The Contractor shall support infrastructure hosting workloads in both on premises and cloud environments such as AWS and Azure.
The Contractor shall engineer methods to ensure system resiliency via appropriately robust configurations for data, configuration, and system backup and recovery.
The Contractor shall work closely with the software vendor and other customer teams to ensure the systems continued compliance with all Authorization and Assessment requirements.
The Contractor shall work closely with the software vendor and other customer teams to implement regular system enhancements and the addition of capabilities, to include those that may represent security relevant changes.
The Contractor shall design and implement procedures to streamline the matriculation of software updates from the software vendor into the production environment.
The Contractor shall participate with the vendor and customer in providing system support.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Demonstrated experience architecting and implementing scalable cloud-based infrastructure for supporting enterprise production applications using AWS or similar.
Demonstrated experience using Amazon Web Services technologies including AWS Command Line Interface (AWSCLI), Amazon Machine Images (AMI), Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Simple Storage Service (S3), and Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
Demonstrated experience with automated provisioning technologies or methods, such as Amazon Web Services CloudFormation, GitHub, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or AWS bootstrapping via cloud-init scripts.
Demonstrated experience with Linux (RHEL, CentOS) environments.
Demonstrated experience engineering, building, configuring, and maintaining via Command Line Interface (CLI).
Demonstrated experience supporting development efforts to tune or troubleshoot both application and OS level issues.
Demonstrated experience requesting, installing, and configuring PKI certificates for server authentication.
Demonstrated experience integrating with customers internal systems for enterprise software functions such as metrics, auditing, or authentication.
Demonstrated experience providing system administration support to secure applications consistent with customers security guidelines and Authorization and Assessment (A&A) processes.
Demonstrated experience working in an agile environment and incorporating practices such as sprint planning, continuous integration, testing, deployment & delivery of minimum value increments.
Demonstrated experience with DevOps.
Demonstrated experience with Machine Learning (ML)Ops.
Demonstrated experience with Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML) systems.
Demonstrated experience supporting the implementation of a vendor supplied COTS software solution.
Demonstrated experience with system monitoring and management tools such as Nagios, Icinga, App Dynamics or CloudWatch.
Demonstrated experience administering and supporting data storage solutions such as Elasticsearch and Postgres.
Demonstrated experience with information security practices such as cryptography, privilege separation, RBAC, Auditing, Patching, Security Benchmark Compliance, or OS hardening.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -JR1264