Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Agile/Jira, agency PMBOK?
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
DPM: We are actively seeking to fill our Deputy Program Manager position. The right candidate will have an active Security Clearance with Polygraph. There is no exception to the clearance requirement. A Bachelor’s or Masters Degree are preferred in one or more of the disciplines described below where specific skills may include the following…
Support the Program Manager in:
Directing program activities to meet the customers organizational work objectives and serves as a liaison to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
Serve as programmatic liaison to the customer; maintains enterprise customer contacts to ensure conformity to all contractual obligations.
Formulate outcome and performance based tasking that leverages program control systems including, but not limited to EVMS and related program control methodologies.
Provide technical and financial reports in order to document progress for the enterprise customer.
Maintain individual project schedules and schedule forecasts.
Autonomous approach that provides guidance and leadership to the customer and their management stakeholders.
Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to identify new candidates and adjudicate the interviews, vetting and hiring of the new required resources.
Manage the program staff directly or through assigned task order leads upon task order awards.
Provide communication that leads to the understanding of deadlines, assignments and objectives across all enterprise stakeholders.
Identify risks and documents program progress including implementation, time lines, issues, risks, and quality and successes measures to meet contractual requirements.
Develop, maintain, and implement a Program Management Plan that supports a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and guides the performance of functional activities performed on the Program.
Develop detailed project plan, budget, and task management to achieve task order objectives.
Provide status reporting to the enterprise customer, and our internal team on progress toward objectives.
Manage and ensure all project issues are resolved promptly to avoid negative impact to the budget or schedule.
Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems, tools, and information needs for project
Experience managing and partnering with Subcontractor companies to include submission, rate negotiations, and onboarding
Specialized experience developing and managing staffing projects on an enterprise-wide Intel Program.
Experience collaborating with different program sectors such as Corporate Leadership, Talent Acquisition,
Program Leadership, Technical Teams, Human Resources, and Security.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills :
PMP, Agile, ITIL or other related Certification
Strong track record of understanding and interest in current and emerging technologies
Creating and managing a shared pool of internal and subcontract resources
Experience working with the government
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -CPOS-378