Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills :
Network Security Engineers are responsible for the technical leadership, execution and delivery of next generation software defined infrastructure; firewall technologies, intrusion detection/prevention technologies, micro-segmentation, SD-WAN, VPN, other data center technologies and continuous process improvements. We are actively seeking Network Engineers with a minimum of 11 years’ experience. Bachelor’s or Masters Degrees are preferred in one or more of the disciplines described below where specific skills may include the following
11+ years of experience in a Network Security environment working with firewalls, VPN, IDS/IPS
5+ years of experience in delivering Software Defined Infrastructure, leveraging automation, orchestration, scripting technologies. Python or Java experience is preferred.
Senior Level experience with Data Center infrastructure solutions: VPN, Cisco (Route and Switch), Palo Alto (FW + IDS/IPS functions), Trend Micro DSM (Micro-segmentation) host-based firewall.
Experience with migrations of Cisco firewalls to Palo Alto using Expedition.
Demonstrated experience creating and implementing workflows and blueprints.
Strong experience in building site to site VPN tunnels for both Cisco and Palo Altos platform.
Experience in working with Palo Alto Wildfire and Threat prevention for Intrusion and Detection.
Experience in working with Palo Alto Global Protect.
Experience in providing security consulting services to IT organization and confirm adherence to Company’s security policy and regulatory requirements such as PCI, PII, HIPAA, and SOX.
Programming/scripting languages and frameworks knowledge and experience, in support of automation (Python, Ansible, etc…) and worked with Palo Altos Rest API.
CCNP Security, DC, Routing, Switching, PCNSE (Palo Alto) VMWare Certified Professional Standard
Experience working with Agile project management methodologies and tools
Network resource needs to have some good experience with Cisco, Arista, and Palo Alto Firewalls. Be able to perform routine upgrades, setup VPN tunnels, implement network changes for integration work.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills :
Install, configure, and manage Palo Alto Firewalls, DSM host-based firewalls
Install and configure B2b tunnels on Palo Alto firewalls for site-to-site VPN.
Install and configure Cisco ISE for wireless authentication.
Transform the organization by leveraging and enabling automation, orchestration, continuous integration, and continuous delivery (CI/CD).
Serve as an advocate for business stakeholders into IT and helps evangelize the role of network engineering technology back to the business
Provide well-considered counsel to leadership and other business service leaders on the strategic two to three-year technology roadmap for all software defined technologies.
Presents innovate forward thinking concepts and technology to improve business processes
Candidates need to have strong Palo Alto firewall skills and experience with Panorama. Good with Cisco routers and switches.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -CPOS-229