Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Offerors team shall be responsible for providing support to lead an Agile Team of Systems and Software Engineers to support the customers establish the standup up of a Multifabric (unclassified, secret, etc.) Identity management Environment supporting the customers Internet Network.
The Offerors team shall be responsible for providing Systems Engineer and Software Engineer support to the customers customers. One of the customers components is focused on developing quantitative analytic products for decision makers. Our products are generally web-based visualizations that are easy to interpret and use in business operations.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Demonstrated experience with Container Technology such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
Demonstrated experience with OpenShift Technology, or a Contractor commitment to provide support to all Technical Team members, and Contractors cost, within 45 days of start of award, members added after award will either have said training prior to starting, or be enrolled within 14 days
Demonstrated experience working with DevOPS
Demonstrated experience working with Amazon Web Services Environments
Demonstrated experience collaborating with management, IT customers and other technical and non-technical staff and contractors at all levels.
Demonstrated experience working with ICD 508 Accessibility compliance
Demonstrated experience working with COTS products in Containers deployment methods
Demonstrated experience working with Amazon Web Services environments, including S3, EMR, SQS, and SNS, to design, develop, deploy, maintain, and monitor web applications within AWS infrastructures.
Demonstrated experience providing technical direction to software and data science teams.
Demonstrated experience with Apache Spark.
Demonstrated experience with PostgreSQL.
Demonstrated experience working with RDS databases.
Demonstrated experience developing complex data transformation flows using graphical ETL tools.
Demonstrated experience engineering large scale data-acquisition, cleansing, transforming, and processing of structured and unstructured data.
Demonstrated experience translating product requirements into system solutions that take into account technical, schedule, cost, security, and policy constraints.
Demonstrated experience working in an agile environment and leading agile projects.
Demonstrated experience providing technical direction to project teams of developers and data scientists who build web-based dashboards and reports.
Demonstrated experience with Ping Federate
Demonstrated experience with Ping Directory
Demonstrated Experience with SpringBoot Environments
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -JC572B