Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
TOP PRIORITY POSITION
The Customer develops, deploys, and maintains a portfolio of applications and services to enable advanced financial information queries. The Customer provides accurate, timely, and impactful data to better support its stakeholders.
The Customer requires support to perform Data Exploitation, Triage, Extraction, Transform, and Load (CTEL) of data. This integrated team will be responsible for developing tools and parsers to discover, exploit, triage, extract and transform data into a data model to load into the application. The Customer uses the Agile Scrum development methodology.
Priorities will be managed by the Customers Product Owner. In addition, the team will be interfacing directly with the Customers Product Owner.
B. Work Requirement:
The Contractor Team shall transport raw data related to corporate and financial records into the processing environment on the Cloud.
The Contractor Team shall discover, analyze, and triage data related to corporate and financial records.
The Contractor Team shall work with structured and unstructured data to render it acceptable to ingestion into the Customers financial applications.
The Contractor Team shall translate and transliterate data using available Customer tools and scripts.
The Contractor Team shall develop and maintain data exploitation tools and parsers for process automation to discover, to exploit, to triage, and to transform data into the data model.
The Contractor Team shall document changes and updates to tools, parsers, and processes in the team collaboration tool.
The Contractor Team shall normalize, enrich, and tag data in data models.
The Contractor Team shall stand up data in databases in the Customers cloud environment.
The Contractor Team shall conduct quality control to ensure data is modeled correctly.
The Contractor Team troubleshoot and correct data issues for reprocessing.
The Contractor Team shall develop and maintain tools to provide metrics on the data processed.
The Contractor Team shall evaluate and implement new software and software upgrades available in the Customers Cloud environment to improve Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL) and data transportation process at the approval of the Customers Product Owner.
The Contractor Team shall document software changes and new ETL processes in the team collaboration tool.
The Contractor shall develop and prepare required artifacts for certifications and accreditations submissions in accordance with regulations.
The Contractor Team shall use the Customers Risk Management Framework (RMF) to successfully obtain system accreditation.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
The Contractor Team shall have the following required skills and demonstrated experience:
Demonstrated experience working in Amazon Web Services (AWS), AZURE, or similar cloud infrastructure and technologies.
Demonstrated experience using Pentaho Software.
Demonstrated experience with DevOps tools such as GitHub or similar.
Demonstrated experience with collaboration tools such as Confluence or similar.
Demonstrated experience developing software in a continuous integration, continuous deployment paradigm.
Demonstrated experience in Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) and databases in general.
Demonstrated experience in Linux to include basic commands, scripting and application deployment and support.
Demonstrated experience with JSON, XML schemas, and APIs.
Demonstrated experience programming in the following computer languages:
o Structure Query language (SQL)
o PERL scripting
Demonstrated experience with Threat Finance and working with financial data.
Other demonstrated experience which are highly desired, though not required, include:
Demonstrated experience using the JIRA issue tracking system.
Demonstrated experience with the Customers system accreditation processes.
Demonstrated experience working in an Agile environment.
Demonstrated experience with sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, work backlog, user stories, acceptance criteria, and story clarifications.
Demonstrated experience with the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
Demonstrated experience supporting Enterprise software development efforts.
o Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
o Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -JC2021-1123b