Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The successful candidate will have primary responsibility for developing and maintaining test plans and test cases, including functional testing, integration, and regression testing. In addition, they will be expected to work cohesively with the other IT testers, collaborate with testers from other teams, participate and contribute to peer reviews and actively contribute to process improvements.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following: 1) develop manual and automated testing of various software products; 2) execute test cases and report defects to the software team; 3) document and interpret business and technical requirements for testing utilizing Agile methodologies; 4) coordinate and actively participate in project meetings; 5) communicate testing result data to multiple audiences; 6) serve as a trainer update user guide documentation; 7) Implement current organizational test workflow framework on the customers applications; 8) ensure application compliance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) standards.
Develop and execute automated test plans, procedures , and scenarios for the unit, process, function, system integration and acceptance testing
Consult with the entire team to coordinate and test applications
Ensure new applications and software modifications meet requirements and operate satisfactorily in the system environment
Support off-hour deliveries and periodic off-hour functional testing
Document the success and failures of all executed test procedures in customers issue tracking software
Maintain currency on test tools, methodologies, and technologies
1. Demonstrate experience (within the last 3 years) developing end-to-end automation scripts with test tools (Selenium web driver preferred/RC Preferred, similar tool accepted)
2. Demonstrate experience with test-driven development and Enterprise Lean Agile or other Agile methodologies.
3. Demonstrate experience developing test plans, test cases/criteria and technical documentation. Experience using reporting and racking defects in JIRA or similar tool.
4. Demonstrate experience with testing web applications across back-end, service tier, and presentation layers, including a variety of graphical user interfaces
5. Experience understanding customer requirements to develop testing approaches for improving usability, functionality and consistency with a focus on the end user experience.
1. Demonstrate on-the-job experience conducting accessibility testing using JAWS, Tota11Y, ZoomText or similar tools
2. Experience exhibiting communication skills, with demonstrated successful client engagement and collaboration
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $203,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
The application tester will provide functional and automated application testing support for an enterprise advanced discovery capabilities for both unstructured and structured data. customers application has been and will continue to be delivered in a series of incremental releases that deliver increased functionality and allow analysts to interact with a growing number of analytic capabilities and data.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -E800-203