Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Hours: Core Hours 9-3
Function: Web (UX/UI) Designer. Past wireframe experience required.
Position Level: Level 3 – Senior
Salary Range: Up to $187,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Participate in Design Sprints and Human Centered Design sessions on project teams for initial feature ideation; rapidly prototype production system features using a variety of tools including, but not limited to: paper prototypes,
storyboards, PowerPoint, HTML/CSS or an enterprise available web-based tool.
Must be able to understand and analyze the need of the users and formulate concept and design ideas.
Advise project teams on production system web application development and how best to support system design.
Advise and assist customer team members with the communication of the potential feature designs to the development team and use of various web development technologies and design techniques.
Create, maintain, and brief feature development and progress.
Keep customer management abreast of assigned project statuses in weekly production meetings and as requested.
Advise and assist customer in creation of process documentation to support individual tasks, knowledge sharing, and development process workflows.
Must be able to communicate in a professional manner, think critically, learn, and adapt to new tools.
Track customer user experience process on production system features, including:
Customer meetings to capture stakeholder vision for features.
Design mockup and multi-level review.
User feedback sessions with subsequent information capture.
Progress meetings with analytic partners.
Testing prior to discussions with development teams, to ensure capture of user needs.
Obtain final approvals.
Finalize feature design presentation assets for archiving.
Modifications and updates to WordPress based websites; provide light graphic support in support of the mission.
Education: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Minimum of 6 years related experience.
Technical Skills: Past wireframe development required
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -E910-103