Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Location: Herndon Core Hours: 9-3 p.m.
Immediate need for an ISSE responsible for safeguarding networks against unauthorized modification, disclosure, or destruction. Responsibilities include but not limited to: Engineer, design, implement, and test network intrusion detection system (IDS), network intrusion protection system (IPS), host intrusion protection system (HIPS), web and application protection, enterprise anti-virus suite to protect the following IT components: network, storage, computing, databases, web services, and application. Apply system security engineering expertise in one or more of the following: system security design process; engineering life cycle; information domain; cross domain solutions; intrusion detection; incident handling; auditing. Experience with security features and/or vulnerability of various operating systems (Red Hat Linux, CentOS, AWS). XACTA, Nessus, WebInspect, AppDetective, ICD-503, FISMA, and RMF/A&A
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $203,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Engineer, design, implement, and test network intrusion detection system (IDS), network intrusion protection system (IPS), host intrusion protection system (HIPS), web and application protection, enterprise anti-virus suite to protect the following IT components: network, storage, computing, databases, web services, and application
Serve as the security subject matter expert for the A&A and Continuous Monitoring processes
Work closely with architects, engineers, and developers in the identification and implementation of appropriate information security functionality to ensure uniform application of security policy and enterprise solutions
Apply system security engineering expertise in one or more of the following: system security design process; engineering life cycle; information domain; cross domain solutions; intrusion detection; incident handling; auditing.
Provide security requirements to architects, engineers, and developers
Assess and mitigate system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle
REQUIRED QUALI FICATIONS
Demonstrated on-the-job knowledge and experience with Information Assurance/Cyber Engineering requirements, design and implementation to include systems engineering principles, requirements analysis, system development (software and hardware), network security architecture concepts (topology, protocols, components), and/or IT security principles and methods (firewalls, demilitarized zones, encryption).
Demonstrated on-the-job knowledge and experience with developing and reviewing security concept of operations, systems security plans, security control assessments, contingency plans, configuration management plans, incident response plans, plan of actions and milestones, risk management plans, vulnerability scanning, and/or vulnerability management plans.
Demonstrated on-the-job knowledge and experience cloud security design, requirements analysis, control implementation, and mitigation.
Demonstrated experience with ICD-503, FISMA and RMF/A&A processes, NIST SP (800-27, 30, 37, 53, 60, 137, 144,145), FIPS (199, 200), and CNNSSI 1253 technical controls and developing and maintaining associated certification and accreditation documentation.
Demonstrated experience with cyber security toolset including anti-virus, Vulnerability Assessment, HIDS and NIDS.
Demonstrated experience with performing security system scans for network, platform, database, and web services using different security tools (e.g., Nessus, WebInspect, AppDetective).
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -E920-531