Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Configure, deploy, and maintain email and network security appliances
Identify, troubleshoot, and mitigate vulnerability findings found by security appliances
Collaborate with enterprise partners and incident response teams regarding requirements, design, and deployment of security appliances
Create and maintain SOP documentation for security appliances
Manage vendor relationships regarding support and vendor updates
Assist with implementation of other network defense requirements as assigned
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Bachelors degree in systems engineering, computer science, computer engineering, or other closely related discipline.
Demonstrated minimum 10 years knowledge and hands-on experience in security with an emphasis in engineering design, configuration, implementation, operations and maintenance of a variety of security technologies used for the following security defense areas: network, storage/backup, OS platforms (Windows/Linux servers and desktops), web and email, applications.
Demonstrated minimum 10 years knowledge and hands-on experience with network security applications, protocols, and associated hardware.
Demonstrated 7 years minimum of knowledge and hands-on experience in systems engineering to include network, storage, backup, platforms, middleware, application, monitoring, and security
Ability to construct network visualizations diagrams in Visio and PowerPoint.
Vendor engagement experience
Excellent problem solving skills
Understanding of passive and active TAPS in a network
Understanding of Network Protocols and ability to analysis PCAP traffic
Ability to work independently or as part of a team in a fast paced environment
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Experience deploying and maintaining any of the following Cisco, FireEye, McAfee IDS/IPS, Vectra, IXIA or other packet broker appliances
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -IIG-02