Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Collaborate with enterprise partners and incident response teams regarding requirements and the deployment of security services, tools, and appliances. Continue to monitor the health of the deployed services, tools and appliances.
Develop innovative designs for custom/commercial/hybrid solutions to meet customer requirements, then implement/deploy the new design into a production environment.
Provide detailed specifications (through technical documents, artifacts, diagrams, test results) for proposed solutions including materials, manpower and time necessary to fulfill direct customer requirements.
Evaluate existing system capabilities (hardware and software) and provide technical direction to IT support staff to close and deficient feature sets or enhance the customers capabilities.
Plan and implement system automation to deliver greater efficiencies for the end user.
Oversee the development, testing and deployment of customized software and hardware solutions.
Coordinate necessary contributions from cross-functional teams and develop processes to facilitate their collaboration such that activities become standardized, repeatable and measurable by the customer.
Proactively manage technical risks and constraints within a project: identification, tracking, problem resolution, solution deployment, monitor for stability.
Work alongside project managers to successfully monitor progress, implement technical solutions and support broader communications to all stakeholders to remove ambiguity.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Bachelors degree in systems engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or other closely related discipline
Minimum 15 years of demonstrated progressively responsible experience in leading an engineering team with emphasis in managing all engineering, design, implementation, operations and maintenance and deployment activities
Experience integrating commercial software and hardware products using open protocols and/or custom interfaces in unique environments
Experience researching commercial IT products and evaluating against technical requirements
Experience in identifying security issues and risks, and developing mitigation plans
Familiarity with virtualization platforms, big data management, data analysis tools, network engineering, and SecDevOps techniques
Excellent problem-solving and project or program management skills demonstrated by one or all of the following:
o Obtained the PMI/PMP certification and/or demonstrated its principles and practiced through specific use cases.
o Obtained Agile certification/s and/or demonstrated practice through specific use cases.
o Obtained Software Development Life-cycle Certification (SDLC) and/or demonstrated practice through specific use cases.
o Achieving Lean and/or Six Sigma certification/s and/or demonstrated practice through specific use cases.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -IIG-07