Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The customer requires Operations and Maintenance (O&M) support for Website and SharePoint sites. This includes assessments and consultations on design of SharePoint tools and applications, workflow development, management, process engineering, and technical support of the SharePoint Sites.
The customer requires content support for the current internal website. The customer is planning to transition existing applications and data to ServiceNow.
The Contractor team will be interfacing directly with customer senior management.
Priorities will be managed by the customers project manager.
The Contractor shall work closely with the customers communication team.
The Contractor shall work with group requirements personnel.
The Contractor shall develop and integrate website content and user experience in collaboration with management and users.
The Contractor shall renew domain name registrations.
The Contractor shall design, develop, and maintain applications within the cloud environment.
The Contractor shall assess and validate SharePoint and Web requirements.
The Contractor shall recommend and implement performance improvements to SharePoint workflow architectures.
The Contractor shall rework existing SharePoint application tools to add new features, optimize, scale, or improve stability and performance.
The Contractor shall implement the application tool redesigns.
The Contractor shall create new SharePoint tools.
The Contractor shall provide SharePoint and Website O&M support.
The Contractor shall provide content management support.
The Contractor shall create new Websites.
The Contractor team shall use the teams SharePoint site to manage and track requirements.
The Contractor shall maintain links to and from other Websites.
The Contractor shall document web site specifications, product features, activities, software, communication protocols, programming languages, operating systems, and hardware.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $200,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Demonstrated experience developing SharePoint Web applications.
Demonstrated experience using Cascading Style Sheet (CSS).
Demonstrated experience working with HTML.
Demonstrated experience using jQuery.
Demonstrated experience using security system logs to identify problems.
Demonstrated experience testing websites.
Demonstrated experience updating websites.
Demonstrated experience recommending and implementing performance improvements.
Demonstrated experience implementing security measures such as firewalls or message encryption.
Demonstrated experience establishing sever directory trees.
Demonstrated experience creating searchable indices for webpage content.
Demonstrated experience backing up website files recovery in case of problems.
Demonstrated experience registering websites with search engines to increase website traffic.
Demonstrated experience evaluating or recommending server hardware or software.
Demonstrated experience developing and documenting style guides for website content.
Demonstrated experience managing unique and inherited permissions throughout SharePoint sites.
Demonstrated experience managing item level security on SharePoint sites and workflows
Demonstrated experience creating and modifying complex SharePoint workflows.
Demonstrated experience performing data aggregation, analysis, and reporting on mid-sized data sets.
Demonstrated experience working with Excel PowerPivot, Power Query, and Power-BI.
Demonstrated experience developing to account for browser compatibility issues.
Demonstrated experience developing in conformance to section 508 user accessibility guidelines.
Demonstrated experience collaborating with providers to address issues affecting websites.
Certification: SharePoint Site Collection Administrator.
Certification: SharePoint Designer.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -JP1307-967