Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $195,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
?We are looking for experienced Software Engineers to join our technology-based program supporting a key Government customer. A Bachelors or Masters degrees are preferred with a minimum of eleven (11) years relevant experience with the following skillsets:
Experience with Java, Ruby, DevOps and DevSecOps
Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
Evaluates interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system.
Documents testing and maintenance of system corrections.
Interact with customers for support and services.
Ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal methods.
Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
Ability to work independently, and also work in a team environment.
Research, understand, and develop using new technologies and standards as needed.
Able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment.
Aptitude and willingness to work with variety of newer emerging technologies/tools as opportunities demand.
Ability to deliver enhanced functionality, aid with new implementations, and provide continuous support within the scheduled time while preserving system integrity required.
High degree of initiative, creativity, and technical ability to function on this team required.
Ability to identify issues and implement corrective actions.
The Candidate must possess an active Intel Security Clearance w/ Polygraph. Candidate will not be considered without it.
8+ years of RECENT Java or Python or .Net experience.
8+ years of RECENT Database Administration (Oracle or MYSQL) experience.?
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -CPOS-133